Secretly dating...

Taehyung POV:
Me and Jungkook my boyfriend is having a stroll at the park we are wearing a mask and a cap and a hoodie so that fans will not recognize us.... "baby it's so cold" he said "my baby is cold? Come here" he goes to me and I hugged him so tight "much better?" "hmm" "baby have you ever wonder, what if one day our fans saw us dating?" "I always do baby" "what do you think will be their reactions?" "I hope they will love us." we enjoy each other presence while looking at the night sky.....

We suddenly heard a scream... "OMGGG TAEHYUNG OPPA, JUNGKOOK OPPA!" then fans starts to gather around us. We look at each other and Jungkook grabs my hand and we ran away....

We somewhat arrive at this empty alley. We look at each other and laughs... Jungkook calls our manager and ask to pick us up....

We arrive at the dorm....

"Where we're you?!" we heard Namjoon hyung yell. "we just go out to have a fresh air" "Go out and then let the fans see you! Your all over the internet now!" "ok ok enough, let's talk about this tomorrow we are all tired. Let's rest first" Jin hyung comfort his boyfriend and ask us to sleep....

"This is what i'm scared off baby" I said while hugging Jungkook "I'm scared that hyung will be mad at us. And our fans will be disgusted to us." "shh baby let's be positive, promise me you will never leave me no matter what" "promise" we then sleep....

*the next morning*
Jungkook POV
I wake up and saw a cute sleeping person beside me. "aish don't look at me like that" he said and turns the other way. I teased him and tickles him. We we're interrupted when the door open revealing Yoongi hyung "come downstairs" we prepare before going downstairs... "I'm scared baby" he said holding my hand... "it's ok i'm here" I held his hand and we walk downstairs....

"sit down" we sat at the sofa "you are both trending today" Namjoon hyung showed us the pictures... "I told you to be careful right? Then why did they saw you!" He slammed his hand on the table. We just look down.. "Look I know you want to be free, and I already told you we will do that step by step. Don't rush things. For now you both need to be away with each other. For the issue to go down" "hyung you can't do that" "Shut up Taehyung it's for the both of you!" I can't hold this anymore... "Why hyung?! Why does it's us who always need to be dating secretly?! Why does yoongi and jimin hyung can date freely? Why does you and jin hyung can date freely with fans knowing, but us! You never wanted us to be free!" "Jungkook calm down" Jin hyung trying to comfort me "No! You always said you will let the fans know soon. But it's been 3 years hyung.... 3 fucking years and yet you still haven't told them anything.. And now that everyone knows you want us to be away with each other?! What kind of a brother is that? You don't treat us equally" With that I stormed off and go out....

Taehyung POV:
After Jungkook went out Jin hyung tries to touch me "Hyung I know you want what's best for us, but it's killing me too. I respect you hyung but right now I don't think I will follow what you said" I then go out and run after Jungkook... "baby!" I hugged him "shh shh it's fine i'm here" I hug him to calm him down....

*8:00PM*
We decided to come back in the dorm... When we arrive they are sitting at the sofa... "Taehyung-ah, Jungkook-ah let's talk about this please" Jin hyung said... We go near them "I'm sorry" we heard Namjoon hyung said. We look at him and we cried and hug him "I'm sorry too hyung" we said in unison... "We will announce your relationship tonight in vlive" "really hyung?" "yes I already talk to pdnim and he agreed don't worry" and we smiled with each other and do a group hug....

*Vlive*
"Everyone, we made a vlive to announce very special" Namjoon hyung started "I know you already know it because of the issues flying around" Jin hyung said "We want to clear somethings" Jimin hyung said "Please support us" Yoongi hyung said "So let's start" Hobi hyung said "Me and Jin is dating for 7 years now" Namjoon hyung said "Me and Jimin as well" Yoongi hyung said "Me and Jungkookie as well" I said... "well i'm single everyone" Hobi hyung said... Then the comment sections starts to blow and everyone is happy with the revelation and congratulate us... "Everyone, wants a kiss guys" Hobi hyung said. So we give peck yo each other. "ok guys that's how single I am" That's how our night went.....

THE END

A/N:
HI SUNSHINES I MADE ANOTHER ONESHOT STORY HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!

TRIVIA ABOUT TAEKOOK:
Did you know that Japan is known as Taekook land because Taekook mostly do sweetest things in their events at Japan

TRIVIA ABOUT TAEKOOK:Did you know that Japan is known as Taekook land because Taekook mostly do sweetest things in their events at Japan

LOVE YOU ALL!!