When my parents don't like you....

Jungkook POV:
I'm here at the cafè with my boyfriend Taehyung. We ordered some ice americano while we talk.....

Taehyung: baby when will I meet your parents?

Jungkook: you can meet them this saturday. I guess they are not busy that time.

Taehyung: ok babe. Do you wanna hang out at my house today. You know movie night?

Jungkook: sure babe.

Then we head out of the cafè then we go straight to his house.

Taehyung: so what movie do you wanna watch?

Jungkook: you choose babe

Then Taehyung plays a movie. Then we lay in the bed, while cuddling with each other. Then after a few minutes I fell asleep...

*the next morning*
I woke up and saw Taehyung is not with me. So I head towards the bathroom to freshen up. Then I go downstairs. Then I saw Taehyung cooking so I back hugged him..

Jungkook: good morning

Then I kiss his cheek.

Taehyung: ohh your awake now? Come on let's eat.

Then we eat our breakfast...

Taehyung: are you going home now babe?

Jungkook: yeah babe my parents might be wondering where I am

Taehyung: i'll drop you off

Jungkook: are you sure your not busy?

Taehyung: of course babe

Jungkook: ok then...

Then after we ate we go to his car so that he can drop me off. When he drop me off I gave him a peck then head towards our house.

Jungkook: yaya is mom and dad home?

Yaya: no sir they left for some meeting they will be back tomorrow.

Jungkook: ok

With that I go to my room to talk with Taehyung and rest.

*timeskip*
*saturday*
Taehyung POV:
So here I am getting ready to meet Jungkook's parents. I don't know what to wear. So I called Jimin...

*on the phone*
Jimin: hey Tae what's up?

Taehyung: ok so here's the thing Jungkook wants me to meet his parents today and I don't know what to wear.

Jimin: ok Tae chill you just need to dress casual.

Taehyung: do I need to wear suit?

Jimin: no Tae just wear a jeans and some white top

Taehyung: ok thanks Jimin

Jimin: you're always welcome Tae gotta go Yoongi is calling me bye good luck

Taehyung: thanks again Jimin..

With that I end the call. And look at my self one last time in the mirror before I head out to buy some coffee to Jungkook's parents.

Cashier: may I take your order sir?

Taehyung: uhmm 2 ice americano please

Cashier: ok sir..

Then after buying coffee I head towards Jungkook's house. Before I head out.

Taehyung: ok Taehyung you got this. Just be yourself.

Then I take a deep breathe before heading out and ring the doorbell. Then a maid open the door.

Maid: oh you must be Taehyung, get inside ma'am and sir is waiting for you.

Then I head inside. Then I saw Jungkook and his parents in the living room so I bowed to his parents.

Taehyung: good morning ma'am and sir, I'm Kim Taehyung.

Then I hand them the coffee and a maid get it from me.

Mr. Jeon: ok tell me what is your job?

Taehyung: uhmm i'm an idol sir

Mr. Jeon: an idol do you think you can have enough time with my son if your an idol.

Jungkook: dad!

Taehyung: of course sir I will promise to be with your child no matter what.

Mr. Jeon: a promise is meant to be broken my dear. I'm sorry but i'm not letting my son to be with an idol.

Taehyung: but sir I love your son so much and I can't live without him..

Then I begged and And went down on my knees.

Jungkook: babe don't do this please.

Mr. Jeon: you choose Taehyung, Your career or Jungkook?

Jungkook: babe don't choose me over your career. I know that it's your dream. I will talk to ny father don't worry.

Taehyung: Sir I will give up being an idol just to be with your son. I really love your son dearly.

Jungkook: Taehyung no..

Ang Jungkook cries...

Taehyung: baby it's the only way.

Jungkook: Appa! Taehyung is such a nice guy. How dare you do this to him

Mr. Jeon: how dare you talk to your father like that

Then he raises his hand to slap Jungkook. But his mother confronts his father.

Mrs. Jeon: Honey stop it! Taehyung is a nice guy so why don't you agree with their relationship?

Mr. Jeon: because I don't want our son to be lonely.

Mrs. Jeon: he will not be if you let them together. So please.

Then Mr. Jeon went silence for a while. Then. Mrs. Jeon helps me to stand up and sit on the couch.

Mr. Jeon: ok sorry about that, i'm just worried about my son. But promise me Taehyung you will never hurt him

Taehyung: I promise sir.

Mr. Jeon: just call us mom and dad Taehyung.

Taehyung: ok dad

Mr. Jeon: let's have dinner together.

Then the couple went ahead of us...

Jungkook: babe thank God my father approved. Your career will not be damaged.

Taehyung: yes babe, and don't worry i'm ready to give up everything just for you.

Jungkook: ohh babe I love you

Taehyung: I love you too

Then I kisses Jungkook's forehead...

Mrs. Jeon: both of you stop with the sweetness and join us here.

Jungkook: yes mom!

Then we have a hearty meal. And that's how I met Jungkook's parents. Tough but atleast I never loose Jungkook. And his parents trust me.....

THE END

A/N:
Hi sunshines I made another oneshot story hope you like it!