Love is not over.....

Jungkook POV:
I'm here at the park today. Remembering how me and Taehyung have fun here... And also remembering how we broke up here. It's been a few months already but it looks like it just happened yesterday. It hurts like hell... I didn't realize that my tears is streaming down on my face.... I sat on a bench while I put my earphone on to listen to some song. I stare from a far.... Suddenly I close my eyes the I fell asleep....

*2:00PM*
Jungkook POV:
I woke up, I look at my phone and saw that it's 2PM already. I slept for a long time... When I look at my side. I saw a handkerchief there with a note..

Note: please don't cry, it hurts me when I see you cry...

Ok it's odd. I look everywhere and see no one. I just took it with me while I walk towards my home...

For the past few days I always came here to the park and I always see a letter in a bench. And I really wanna know who is that mysterious person is. I sat again on the bench and pretended to sleep. So that I can catch that person. When I hear someone moves beside me I open my eyes....

Jungkook: T-taehyung??

Taehyung: J-jungkook?

Jungkook: your the one whos putting the notes?

Taehyung: i'm sorry if I bothered you

Jungkook: why are you doing this? I thought you hate me

Taehyung: why would I?

Jungkook: but you broke up with me

Taehyung: it doesn't mean I hate you Kookie.

Then he sat beside me...

Taehyung: I broke up with you because my mom wants me to study in america. I don't wanna hurt you when I leave so I broke up with you. Because I know you will not let me go. But Jungkook I really love you.

Then I suddenly kisses Taehyung. Then he return the kiss....

Jungkooo: I love you too Taehyung. I never stop loving you....

Then Jungkook and Taehyung went back together. And they are both happy now.....

THE END

A/N:
Hi sunshines I made another short story, hope you like it!! Im sorry if I wasn't able to update yesterday. Cause I was not feeling well.