Over protective boyfriend

Taehyung POV:
We are currently heading to our dance practice and of course our fans crowded us. Jungkook always protects me to the crowd he even acts as my body guard "you ok?" he said "yeah, you are you ok?" he nods and smile at me. We manage to enter our building and we greeted pdnim and the staff and we continue to practice after a few mins we are half way there "wait let's stop first break first" said Jungkook then he go fetch some water he hands me water and a towel "let me wipe your sweat babe" "babe it's fine I can do that" " I insist you might catch a cold" I just sigh and he do it then after that we practice again until we perfect it....

*6:00PM*
We finally finished practice. I'm so tired. We went to our van and I seriously passed out....

Jungkook POV:
I saw Tae fall asleep so I put his head on my shoulder and put my jacket over his body. We finally arrive I get mine and tae's bag and I carry him so he can rest upstairs... I shower and lie down beside him....

*next morning*
Taehyung POV:
I woke up and saw a beautiful bunny sleeping beside me I kissed his lips then suddenly he wraps his hands on me and kissed me deeply. We let go of the kiss "your really naughty huh" I laugh at him then we go to the bathroom and brush our teeth. "babe let me wash your face" I tell him he carry me and put me in the sink and let me do the work after we did that we went downstairs "good morning guys" I sad "good morning love birds" they teased us then we continue to eat...

*variety show*
I was currently doing my make up. "babe your make-up is really detailed huh" "yeah I know right" then noona started to draw on my chest "yah did you really have to put make-up in there too" Jungkook tells at Noona "yes babe noona needs to" "No I won't agree give me that let me do it" he grab the brush and do the art "babe are you jealous?" "no but I don't want other people staring at what is mine." I laugh at him and he continues the work then we performed "on" after that we did some interview. While doing the interview....

Jungkook POV:
We are currently doing the interview and I kept glancing on Taehyung's chest so I but my arms over his chest so it can be covered.... "I tell you I don't like people staring at what is mine" I whispered to him he blushed.....

When we arrive backstage we met Bogum hyung which is Taehyungs friend.. He is about to hug Tae but I manage to prevent it "ohh hyung" I hugged him he look shock but return the hug after that he was about to hug Taehyung again but I pull Tae "babe let's eat" we seat and eat food..

Taehyung POV:
Jungkook pulled me so I just smiled at Bogum hyung. When we seat "babe I know your jealous but he is only my friend ok? So let me greet him" he sighed "ok fine, but he is only a friend ok?" "of course baby" then I kissed his cheek. I went to Bogum hyung and hugged him and we talk about random things....

*dorm*
Me and Jungkook go to our room and get ready for bed. After showering we went to our bed. I hug him "Kookie your so sweet this day." he just giggle "but trust me baby Bogum hyung is just a friend your more than that" then I kissed him "I know baby. I love you" "I love you too Kookie" Then we hug each other and go to dreamland.... Although kookie might be possesive but I like this side of him. This just show how much he loves me.....

THE END

A/N:
HI SUNSHINES I MADE ANOTHER ONESHOT STORY HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

TRIVIA ABOUT TAEKOOK:
DID YOU KNOW IN BON VOYAGE (I THINK) WHEN TAE SAID "LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO MY FRIEND, JUNGKOOK-" JUNGKOOK CUTS HIM AND SAID "AM I YOUR FRIEND?" THEN HE LAUGHS

TRIVIA ABOUT TAEKOOK:DID YOU KNOW IN BON VOYAGE (I THINK) WHEN TAE SAID "LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO MY FRIEND, JUNGKOOK-" JUNGKOOK CUTS HIM AND SAID "AM I YOUR FRIEND?" THEN HE LAUGHS

LOVE YOU ALL!!