Drunk in love...

Jungkook POV:
"Jungkook-ah" "ohh hyung, why?" "I'm having a party today wanna join?" Jimin hyung asks "but-" "come on Jungkook it's only tonight please be there" "ok fine fine I will" with that we separate ways.... I got in to my house and change some clothes.. I just wore a black hoodie and some jeans and some white shoes I wear my glasses and go to Jimin's house...

When I got there Jimin hyung greeted me "Jungkook i'm glad you came" then he assist me inside we went inside the living room where everyone is sitting at... "Ok since everyone is here let's get the party started" they bring out a lot of alcohol tequilla, soju, beer and a lot more.. They keep on passing me a shot I have no choice but to drink it....

Taehyung POV:
Jimin hyung and yoongi hyung left to have some fun. While Jin and Namjoon hyung left to go home since Jin hyung is so drunk now. Hobi hyung already went home because his sister is scolding him now. Me and Jungkook stayed here. I see that Jungkook is kinda tipsy now... "hey Jungkook let's get you home" "No I will not I will drink more" he said drunkly and tried to get a shot. I keep it away from him. "stop it, I will get you home" he suddenly pushed me "why did you care huh? It's not like you love me. Just go home by yourself I will stay here" "do you really think I will leave you here in this kind if state. Jungkook let's just go home" I tried to pick him up and I succeeded "Taehyung you know what I really love you I hope you do as well" He said before falling asleep. I went to my car and put him in the backseat I drove to my house since I don't know what is his code in his condo. When I arrive home. I put him in my bedroom. I get a towel with some ice and some clothes to clean him up. I also put some cleanser on his face to remove all the dirt on his face. I prepare to sleep on the couch when he suddenly grab my hand "stay with me" I layed beside him and he suddenly hugs me with that I went to dream land...

Jungkook POV:
I woke up and felt hot. I open my eyes and I saw Taehyung hugging me "Ahh!!!!" Taehyung wakes up "what is it babe?" "babe?!" "seriously Jungkook you forget everything? You confess to me last night the feeling is mutual so you are my boyfriend now" "what I confessed last night?!" he nods "your regretting it?" he said in a down tone "no! I love it actually" I blushes then he suddenly hugs me and showers me with hugs and kisses "I love you my bunny" "I'm drunk in love with you too my alien" I kissed him and he kissed back....

THE END

A/N:
HI SUNSHINES HERE IS ANOTHER ONESHOT STORY HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!

TRIVIA ABOUT TAEKOOK: