Sweetness

Taehyung POV:
I was busy looking at my phone. We are currently having a break... "Taehyung-ah what do you want to eat?" Jiminie ask me "anything hyung" then he nods. I went back into scrolling in my phone. I was busy watching the latest episode of BTS in the scoop. I was busy laughing on my phone...

Jungkook POV:
Taehyung has been very busy on his phone I wonder what makes him laugh so I secretly make my way to him. Ohh he is watching BTS in the scoop I move closer to him and he haven't notice me there yet. I watch with him...

Taehyung POV:
I was busy laughing when I heard someone laugh beside me I look at my side and saw Jungkook he looks at me that makes our faces to be inches away with each other. Then he kissed me.

Jimin POV:
The food arrives when we look at Taehyung and Jungkook they are kissing. "Hyung look at them they are sweet" "aish Jiminie don't worry we will cuddle later" said Yoongi hyung and hugs me "Namjoon-ah call them now" Jin hyung said to Namjoon hyung while hobi hyung is already eating...

Taehyung POV:
We are cut off in our cuddle session when we heard Namjoon hyung "Hey lovebirds food is here" So we went there and eat our food....

THE END

A/N:
HI SUNSHINES I MADE ANOTHER ONESHOT STORY HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!

TAEKOOK TRIVIA:
DID YOU KNOW WHEN BTS WENT TO AMERICA AND TAE TALKS TO SOME CHILDREN HE SAID TO THEM THAT "MY FAMILY IS JUNGKOOK"

TAEKOOK TRIVIA:DID YOU KNOW WHEN BTS WENT TO AMERICA AND TAE TALKS TO SOME CHILDREN HE SAID TO THEM THAT "MY FAMILY IS JUNGKOOK"

LOVE YOU ALL!!