It's been a long time...

Jungkook POV:
Me and the boys are having a Run BTS today. And yep we are not having Taehyung around cause he is too busy on his drama "hwarang" so his been away for awhile now.

Staff: ok so for today's Run BTS we are going to test you 5 senses. The sight, smell, touch, hear, taste.
Let's start with the round 1 we are going to test your eyesight first.

We have some kind of picture that the staff prepare and we are going ro guess what are the things included in that type of picture.

*after 1st round*
Staff: ok Jin won the 1st round. Next is 2nd round, we are going to test your hearing now.

So there is some song that is played fast forwars and played backwards. And we are going to guess what song is it.

*after 2nd round*
Staff: ok in the 2nd round Jungkook won. Let's move on to the 3rd round. For the third round we are going to test you sense of taste.

So the staff prepare a type of food. And we are going to eat it. And we are going to say atlease 5 ingredients that are in the dish.

*after 3rd round*
Staff: ok Jin won, let's move on to the 4th round. Let's now test your sense of touch.

So you are blindfolded and you are going to touch whats inside the box. And you have to guess what type of item is it.

*after 4th round*
Staff: ok Jimin won the round. Let's move on to the last round. We are going to test your sense of smell.

So there is a person whom you will smell. Then you are going to guess who is that person is.

Let's start with Jimin first. The person that Jimin will smell is Yoongi. 1.. 2... 3.. Start

Jimin: yah move closer to me, so where are you now. Ok I have a guess now Suga hyung

Then Jimin removes his blindfold and it is right.

Staff: Next is Jin.

The person that Jin will smell is namjoon

Jin: where are you, Ok I found you now move closer... Ok I have a guess now Jimin?

Staff: wrong it's Namjoon. Next is suga...

The person that suga will smell is Jimin

Suga: yah where are you, ok move closer..... Ok I know it already Jimin

Staff: right, the next person is Namjoon

The person that Namjoon will smell is Jin

Namjoon: ok I have an answer now Jungkook?

Jin: yah do I smell like Jungkook?!

Staff ok.. Ok next is J-hope

The person that J-hope will smell is Jungkook

J-hope: ok... Ok... One more time... Ok I have an answer now... Jungkook?

Staff: correct, last but not the least Jungkook.

Little did Jungkook know that Taehyung is at the set right now. And the staff ask him to go infront of jungkook...

Jungkook: ok where are you

Then the staff guided him towards Taehyung

Jungkook POV:
This smell, I know who this is. This is the smell that I'm longing for. I have my blindfolds on and i'm pretty sure that it is wet from my tears.

Jungkook: I know this smell.... Taehyung

And before the staff tells if i'm right I quickly remove my blindfold and jumps towards Taehyung and hugs him.

Jungkook: I miss youuu babe

Taehyung: I miss you too babyboy..

Then the couple shared a kiss.

Meanwhile:
Jimin: my ghad look at this two they are so cute. I felt single here

Yoongi: oh babe come here (hugs jimin)

Jin: aish so what now?

Namjoon: you want me to hug you too?

Then jin and namjoon hug each other

J-hope: ok sprite let's be happy together

Then the staff announce that Jungkook won the game and that J-hope, Namjoon and Suga will receive the punishment. Which is drinking minced ginger and garlic...

Staff: ok it's time to end the game... Taehyung join them

Then Taehyung put his hand on jungkook's shoulder. And they say their goodbye speech.

THE END

A/N:
Hi guys I made another oneshot story, hope you like it!!!