BIRTHDAY SURPRISE

Jungkook POV:
Here I am at the park. Reminiscing about mine and Taehyung's memory. He's been in abroad for awhile now.

Jungkook: aish my love when are you going to go home? I miss you so much.

I was interrupted when there is a dog runs towards me...

Jungkook: your such a cute dog. Where is your owner?

Then he licks my hand...

??: ohh I guess my dog found his owner

When I look at the owner of the voice...

Jungkook: Taehyung??

Taehyung: missed me babe?

Jungkook: omg

Then I hug him tightly...

Jungkook: when did you come back?

Taehyung: I comeback last night I was about to surprise you but then my dog runs to you. I guess I surprise you early..

Then he scratches his head..

Jungkook: it's fine. This is a great surprise though since I really missed you. 

Taehyung: I missed you too baby...

*few days later*
Taehyung's POV:
It was september 1 today and i'm planning to prank Jungkook and of course surprise him at night.. I plan to ignore him for a day...

Jungkook: babe come downstairs it's time to eat...

No I can't respond to him so I will just pretend I didn't hear him...

Jungkook POV:
I saw Taehyung went down the stairs.

Jungkook: babe breakfast is ready.

But he just ignored me and get a sandwich on the table without giving me a glance. Then he went to the living room and play with Tan. Maybe he is tired... I just brush it off and eat my breakfast. After eating breakfast I wash the dishes....

Jungkook: babe can you give Tannie a treat?

When I glace at Taehyung he was talking to his phone while laughing. So I just give Tannie a treat. Then I head upstairs to take a shower. Because Jimin hyung wants to meet me today. After taking a shower I wear a loose shirt and some jeans and some rubber shoes and head out.

Jungkook: babe I will go out Jimin hyung wants to meet me...

I tried to kiss him but he moved away...

Jungkook: is there something wrong babe?

But then he just stood up and head upstairs. What the hell is wrong with that guy. I just ride a bus to head at the mall. I saw Jimin hyung in there...

Jimin: hey Jungkook

Jungkook: hi hyung

Jimin: why do you look upset?

Jungkook: Taehyung ignores me

Jimin: ohh come on cheer up it's your birthday today so let's celebrate here this is my gift

He hands me a gucci paper bag..

Jungkook: thanks hyung

Jimin: let's go the hyungs are waiting

Then we head towards the meeting place then the hyungs greeted me.

Jungkook: thank you hyung

Jin: A gift from me and namjoon