SICK

Jungkook POV:
I'm here in our dance practice studio. Because I've been practicing for our comeback dynamite and I want it to be perfect. All of my hyungs left already. But I stay here so that I can practice more. I was busy practicing until someone knocked on the door.....

Jungkook: come in!

Taehyung: babe let's go home now you keep practicing for so long now.

Jungkook: babe you know that I want it to be perfect.

Then Taehyung back hugged me....

Taehyung: and you know that your always perfect babe. Your a great dancer.

Jungkook: babe i'm sweaty

Taehyung: I don't care so let's head home now. I don't want you staying all night because of dancing. So let's go.

Jungkook: but-

Taehyung: no more buts let's go

And with that Taehyung drags me out of the dance practice studio and we head towards our car and head to our dorm. When we arrived at the dorm.....

Taehyung: babe go take a shower i'll follow later

Jungkook: ok babe

So I head upstairs to our bedroom and I take a shower. After that I dress into something comfortable and lay on our bed. And slowly my eyes starts to get sleepy....

Taehyung POV:
I head upstairs to call Jungkook to have dinner. When I open the door I found him laying in our bed sleeping cutely. I approach him quietly....

Taehyung: look at you being all tired.

I softly caress his cheek. And kiss his forehead. Before I left I tuck him in. And head downstairs....

Jin: Tae have you called Jungkook?

Taehyung: his sleeping hyung

J-hope: aish that guy he is over working himself

Jimin: just let him rest Tae he is tired after all

Namjoon: yeah and let us eat now

Suga: ok ok here is the steak you guys!

Then we have a fun and nice meal....

*the next day*
Jungkook POV:
I woke up and felt cold eventhough the air conditioner is not on and I have a blanket it felt cold. When I touch my forehead I felt a towel is in it. Then door opened....

Taehyung: babe here Jin hyung made a porridge for you. Because you have a fever. And after you eat this drink your medicine ok?

Jungkook: ok babe

Then I take the porridge and try to eat it but then Taehyung get it in my hands.

Taehyung: let me do it babe, i'll take care of you.

Then he blows the porridge before he feeds it to me. After eating he help me drink my medicine and he tuck me in before bringing the dishes downstairs. Then he came back up and stayed with me.

Jungkook: babe you should not be near me you might get sick as well

Taehyung: i'm fine babe and my immune system is strong. Just rest and let me take care of you.

Jungkook: aish babe your so stubborn

Taehyung: but i'm worried and I want you to feel better.

Jungkook: i'm sorry that I made you worried. It's my fault I shouldn't have take a shower when i'm all sweaty.

Taehyung: no baby it's not your fault ok. It's ok you will get better soon. So just rest and don't think too much.

With that Taehyung let's me fall asleep....

Taehyung POV:
When Jungkook falls asleep. I check his temperature and put damped towel on his forehead. Then I fell asleep as well....

Jungkook POV:
I wake up around 4PM and I saw Taehyung asleep on a chair so I carefully lift him up and tucked him on our bed.

Jungkook: aish baby your too tired because of me. I will let you rest...

Then I went downstairs and saw Jin hyung....

Jin: hey Jungkook-ah you should rest, are you ok now?

Jungkook: I'm fine hyung my fever is already gone.

Then hyung checks my forehead..

Jin: ok your fine now but where is Tae?

Jungkook: he is sleeping on our bedroom. He is so tired because of me..

Jin: Jungkookie that's what you call love. So you should treat Taehyung out when you have some time to thank him..

Jungkook: I will surely do that hyung. But where are the others?

Jin: oh they went out to buy some groceries.

Jungkook: why didn't you join?

Jin: cause I will take care of you both.

*after a few days*
Jungkook POV:
Me and Taehyung is out to have some dinner....

Jungkook: babe after we eat I wanna give you something..

Taehyung: ok babe

After eating. We both head to our car. But before I start the engine. I give Taehyung my gift.

Taehyung: what is this babe?

Jungkook: open it

Then Taehyung open it....

Taehyung: omg babe this is my dream necklace. Thank you so much..

Jungkook: you're welcome babe that's my thank you gift because you take care of me last time

Taehyung: ohh babe you don't have too

Then that's how our night went. Simple yet happy....

THE END

A/N:
Hi sunshines I made another oneshot story hope you like it!