Chapter 5

Something was up. Definitely something. Why you ask? Well Kageyama was walking me to classes. And if that wasn't weird enough he stuck around me every chance he got, weird I know. Not that I was complaining though, "Bakeyama?" Kageyama jumped and spun around, leaving me with my hand in the same position with my finger out from poking his back  "D-Don't do that!" I cocked my head quizzically "Why are you waiting for me outside the bathroom?" He looked anywhere at me and I knew he was about to lie "I wasn't waiting for you I was just... Standing here." I raised an eyebrow "Near the bathrooms... at lunch." He scowled irritably "Yeah," I was about to call him out on that when my phone dinged, I took it out of my pocket and unlocked the message.

Hikari:
Hey!

Hinata:
Hi

Hikari:
Are you free tonight?

Hinata:
I think so, why?

Hikari:
Karaoke!!

Hinata:
?

Hikari:
Do you want to go to Karaoke with me and a few others?

Hinata:
Oh, umm.. Yeah?

Hikari:
Great! I'll see you at the one went to last time at 4?

Hinata:
Okay

I was about to turn my phone off and put it back in my pocket when  it was suddenly snatched from my hand "Ah- hey!" Kageyama frowned at the screen as I yelled at him "You sure seem friendly with this 'Hikari' guy," I pursed my lips "Whats it to you?" Kageyama's jaw clenched slightly as he handed my phone back "Nevermind. Just make sure to come to practice." irritation and confusion rose as I watched him walk away "You're the same with Wren idiot...." I mumbled to his retreating back and as if summoned by the mention of his name, Wren ran out of a classroom and basically leapt onto Kageyama's arm "Tobiooooo!!" I could hear his excited shout even from the other end of the hall but I didn't care about that. Fury surged through me and I gritted my teeth, how dare he say Kageyama's first name as if he was his!? My breathing sped up and I suddenly sprinted forward. Wren didn't even have time to turn as I slammed into him and we toppled to the ground, my hands where at his throat and I tightened them as I got on top of him. I pressed my thumbs down as my heartbeat thundered in my ears and fury clouded my vision. "HE'S MINE! STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!" I felt his throat give way and I was laughing hysterically as the light faded from his eyes when I blinked, Wren and Kageyama where still talking and walking away and everything was peaceful. Raising my hands and uncurling them I saw that I had clenched them so hard that I had drawn blood, it slid off my tilted hand and dripped to the floor.

Why can't he notice me..?

Why can't he be mine...?

Why can't I love him....?

I took a shuddery breath turning andbefore stalking back down the hall, I heard Tsukishima and Yamaguchi's voices before Yamaguchi called out to me "Hinata! Hey!" They where walking towards me but I kept my head low "Hey shrimp. Whats the ru-" Tsukishima was smirking and asking me something with his hands in his pockets as they stopped in front of me but I just shoved straight past him and kept walking, "?!- what the hell! Are you blind??" Tsukishima said angrily but I ignored them and walked out a side door to the gym.

----------
Sorry Its short TwT