Chapter Twenty-Two

It's 8 am and Zoe has arrived with my mom.
The getting ready process was not only fun but way quicker than I imagined. Zoe did my makeup while my mother took care of my hair. At first I read through my vows to see if I have anything I want to change but since I was at the verge of tears every time, I decided to just let them be.
"Wow, haven't seen you this emotional in a long time.", my mother laughs.
"Hormones.", I think but just laugh as well.

Zoe helps me put on my dress, so I won't have to reveal my miniature bump while my mom waits in the lounge.

The dress I am wearing thankfully isn't tight, so it still fits perfectly.
When I walk into the room, she covers her mouth: "My little girl.", she manages to get our before hugging me firmly. I remember her reaction when I tried it on for the first time and it honestly wasn't much different. Zoe joins the hug put quickly let's go: "I can't let your makeup get ruined!", she laughs and waves her hands to dry my tears.

Dan and I have been texting all morning, earning a few remarks from both Phil and Zoe.
"You two really can't get enough of each other.", Zoe says as I text him when we are all packed up in the car.
I smile: "I really don't think we can."

We arrive at the venue not too long after, leaving enough time before the ceremony begins. My mom and Zoe go right in to check if everything was ready while I go up to the suite.

Dan and I decided to have a private first look and read our vows privately as well. I didn't mind doing that in front of everyone but he said that he would cry so much, he wouldn't be able to finish it.

An hour before everything is supposed to start, I hear a knock on the door: "Yes?"

"Roomservice!", I immediately recognize Dan's voice.

I laugh: "Come in!"

Standing up, I see that the door slowly opens.

I rock from one leg to the other, until I finally fully see him.

Dan's mouth drops and without hesitation he runs over to me and picks me up: "Holy shit."

He puts me down and looks me up and down: "Holy shit."

Tears dwell up in his eyes.

I hug him tightly before finally saying something under my tears: "You are so handsome."

"I don't even know what to say, you are so beautiful. I love you so much.", he chokes up and kisses me.
"I love you too.", I say between kisses.
"Shit. Like I don't even want to go down there, I want to stay here with you. And only you."
I laugh: "Me too. You're crying more than Zoe and my mother when I tried this dress on. You're so cute."
"You're the most stunning person I've ever seen.", he kisses me once again before taking my hand and spinning me around, "Wow. Literally. How do you do this?"
"Do what?"
"Look this good? I don't get it."
"Awe stop it.", I say and get closer to him, "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."
"Me neither.", he says and gets down kiss my bump, "You as well."