PLAYDATE (Special Jaemin Birthday)

(Trigger warning: Charming prince Nana, you might fall in love all over again.)

𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖓𝖊, 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖘𝖔 𝖋𝖆𝖗 𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖞

Her tone softened under the loud music as she went to the corner to pick the upcoming call.

"Your stylist deserves a raise for putting you in that white suit. It's lovely."

She could imagine him laugh, enjoying the sparkles electrifying her whole body at the music of his laughter.

His gaze traveled the ballroom, shielding his body with Jisung's and Jeno's built ones to hide the fact he was calling his secret lover in the middle of a ball to pick his future bride. When they settled on the girl his heart chose, his eyes smiled.

"And your dress has pockets. It's charming."

Her heart made a flip as she heard his husky voice, shivers cruising down her spine. She could swear she could hear him talk in front of her, he was far away. Somewhere in this room, but nowhere near her.

"I missed you."

His lopsided smile fell to a thin line. All the love he could've given her, all the moments they could've lived, all the experiences he could've shared with her, and all the gifts he could've showered her with... It was in these times that he wondered if his royal title allowed him anything. 

"I missed you too."

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖊𝖊𝖐

A grin plastered her face for what it seemed to be a millisecond before it was replaced with a pout. If only she could hold him, feel his breath on her neck, his hands exploring the mysterious parts of her body, and his lips dancing on endearing words. 

His heart broke at the sight of her frown. He loved her, but he never dared to tell her, afraid he might shatter the small to non-existent happiness she had. He didn't want to cause trouble to her, knowing that on the twelfth stroke of midnight, he would be pronounced engaged to someone who isn't her.

"Did I make you sad?" Although he knew the answer, he needed to hear a lie to cool off the raging inside of him. He will also be pronounced heir of the crown, but he was so powerless when it came to saving his princess.

"No. No one makes me happy as you do." The crystal tears glistened, and her friend -Another princess- walked to hide her from the nosy looks.

"Why is your voice cracking?" Prince Na felt heartbroken. He was pathetic for questioning this when he was the sole cause of her pain. 

"Must be the bad signal." She laughed it off.

"I love seeing you smile."

That's the only time he could ever use the word "Love" with her when it came to appreciating her unusual habits, nervous quirks, or normal attitudes. He could only wish she would understand that he loved her as a whole. As her.

𝕴 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖓𝖞𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘

Before she could reply, he watched her getting approached by a random duke, baffled at his arrogant aura. She put down her phone, not hanging up. And Jaemin heard him -A certain Duke Sun- complimenting her fit of the night, how the silk hugged her amazing figure, and the red flattered her accentuated features. She thanked him back, praising he's normal monotonous black suit.

Jaemin had to control himself from rolling his eyes. What was so special about him? Everything Duke Sun had, Jaemin had it ten times better. His possessiveness ate him from the inside, and his knuckles turned white, trying to stop himself from punching the sugarcoated tone of this shameless guy.

But who was he to get jealous? What gave him the right to claim her?

Cuz at the end of the day, she was just a play date.

𝕴 𝖌𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝕴'𝖒 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖆 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞 𝖉𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING RIGHT HERE 💘💕💝💖💗💓💞❤💚💙💗💖💓💕💜💛💟💟💟 He is such an amazing soul that is so passionate about what he's doing

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING RIGHT HERE 💘💕💝💖💗💓💞❤💚💙💗💖💓💕💜💛💟💟💟 He is such an amazing soul that is so passionate about what he's doing. No one's doing like Nana!!!! 

I wrote a small imagine about him and I hope it's good but it was rushed! Legit wrote it while I was in a revising class but my day was so busy argh ☹️☹️

Thinking about how him and I could be the bestest of friends because of how similar we are, but then I remember the members talking about how he is a true introvert that despises socializing and using his energy if it's not for volunteering, performing, for his fans, his games or his Jisung. I'm here to remind you that this same Nana is also the one who doesn't have friends because he dropped out of school, and even though he might not regret dropping, he regrets not having friends. LET'S SHOWER HIM WITH LOVE AND PROTECT HIM UWUWUWUWUWUWU 

ON A SIDE NOTE: 

My friend Elle made a Jaemin edit using "Playdate" and it's SOOOOOO GOOD, y'all should go check it. (Hi phoxphenex )

and here's another random one that i found on YouTube: 

Locals trying to convince me Melanie Martinez's "PlayDate" wasn't written about Na Jaemin 🤔🤔 They can go shove their non-existent knowledge up their flat ass 💘💘💘