ken u not

This will be a little controversial but aight here we go

So like a few days ago, Nana (Nana, if you're seeing this, I LOVE YOUUUU) talked about wanting to leave a certain fandom because certain fans are being too much, and we had a conversation about it, and after giving it much thought, I was like: "Ma...

So like a few days ago, Nana (Nana, if you're seeing this, I LOVE YOUUUU) talked about wanting to leave a certain fandom because certain fans are being too much, and we had a conversation about it, and after giving it much thought, I was like: "Maybe I shouldn't let the fandom influence me anymore, I'm a grown ass woman, I should know better, this that" so I gave a thought about going back to the Army fandom

Now proceed with caution because...

Anyways, I warned you.

So, I log into my Instagram this morning, and this is what I found! Apparently, it had trended a few months ago on Stan Twt and now someone brought it up and there was a heated debate and yeah...

FIRST OF ALL !!!!!

How are you going to talk about NCT not having cultural experiences and concepts when they literally have what? Seven different national backgrounds within the group? Korea, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Macau, USA, Canada, Taiwan...

How are you gonna say you're smart and then give such an argument? 🙊

Anyway

I think the second point is so funny because what makes you think I don't enjoy wanting to be dicked down? And do you know how hard it is to secure a bag? The IQ you need to get a sugar daddy to trust you is ASTRONOMICAL. To go through STEM (Sugar Training to Ensure Money), you have to be on some Einstein typa shit.

What do you mean learning about Greek gods? We have literally been stanning Ten, Greek God of talent, beauty, charisma! Percy Jackson can confirm it 🙊🥰😡

I don't know about you but I just finished this book named "Long Flight" about the Aphrodite of Idols, it's about the Greek God Lee Taeyong and it was very informative I literally feel like a new person right now, motivation pumping in my blood, I am literally transforming to the WOKE version of me thanks to that REVOLUTIONARY book.

Here's the cover if you ever want to look it up

All jokes aside, there shouldn't be a reason for you to be smart. Be smart for yourself, you're the one who's going to need that knowledge to pay the electricity bill in a few years.

Yes, I agree. Music that is meaningful hits different, that's why I have a wholeass playlist for "No Longer", "Chain", "The Seventh Sense", "From Home", "Only Human", "We Go Up", "Wish You were here", "better days", "back 2 U", "Replay (01:27 PM)".

"Simon says" could become your life motto if you stop labeling it as CoNstRucTiOn mUsiC. I don't know whay construction you witnessed because if construction sites made such a noise, drop the location bud it's time for me to move out

But what's wrong with hoe anthems? You know sometimes, you just gotta chill and Shawty give me Whiplash.

This literally feels like 2017 all over again when Armies were trying to spread rumors about EXO-Ls. It was around the time they started getting strong and bullied other fandoms except for Ahgases (I think it's because of GOT7 and BTS's friendship, and yeah I'm trying to forget that Armies bullied Jackson when he came out with his first solo because that was just a dark moment and happened during a time where my mental health got a huge blow, and another thing happened but i don't want to go there but yeah, just check the end of 2017 and you will know what I'm talking about)

I might seem lik an angsty 12 year old right now, but— you know I wanted to tell you guys to check the comments under this post but no, not all of us need to worry about meaningless fandom drama.

HOT TAKE: Nctzens are only toxic because they refer to themselves that way.

Yeah, sounds funny right?!

I am not kidding.

But I mean, think about it: if a certain fandom broadcasted the label "Loyal" (for example, EXO-Ls) to promote themselves, OF COURSE you're going to see only their loyal side and if you are part of the fandom, you're going to ignore the bad things and try to compile into showing how loyal you are to EXO.

Let's take Buddies for example. Buddies are labeled as Loving and supportive that people usually forget about them. Unless it comes to streaming, buddies are always there to help, especially with the big hit family. Yeah, well let me tell you something baby: The shit that I have seen go down in the Buddy fandom, I HAVEN'T SEEN IT IN ANY OTHER FANDOM. But I still have to recognize that they are SO peaceful and just wholesome.

(I am using fandoms I am in as example so please don't think I am hating)

As for nctzens, I swear they promoted the toxic image since 2017 or even before, and I think it's mainly because at the beginning, everyone was multi fandom and I can't recall one nctzen that had nct as their ULT group (Please if you were here in 2016/2017/2018, and nct was your ult AT THAT TIME, please tell me I think my heart needs closure), so most of the fans didn't think of being part of NCT as a priority you know what I mean?

But the fandom INSANELY grew and I think we should have changed our label back then, but we didn't so it stuck with is. Now when you mention toxic fandom, everybody will think of nctzens and ignore all of the things they do for nct. They will also forget nctzens helping Moas with streaming although we were competing at the same time, them helping Atinys when they were getting hate from Armies when they were told Ateez is copying BTS, them spreading love on Jennie's comments when she was receiving hate.

Literally, nctzens are the only fandom that had enough energy to call out SM on their bullshit and make them delete the offensive KBS stage. They also called out Label V when they used the offensive pins on WayV. There's so much to say here but I suddenly can't remember and I'm suddenly getting sleepy so I think I should wrap up quickly. Nctzens also PROPERLY educated Yangyang on a call and it was done in a respectful manner. Nctzens don't swipe shit under the rug and have the energy to call out their favs.

Not to mention, you can get into a fight with Nctzens on twitter and in the same breath they would help you defend yourself on another post

Let's stop with the nctzens are toxic joke. Let's try better.

And I'm not saying that EVERYONE within a certain fandom is like what we see on stan twt. But I think it has become the big majority of it and that's why I can't get myself to enter another fandom nowadays.

So, yeah, I think my fever is making me act up but I just find it sad that people left threats under this post towards nctzens. They also reported comments like—

Anyways, BYE!

I hope no one noticed this chapter I don't want to get in drama with anyone or lose any friend i swear I'm peaceful I just have a fever