Chapter 9:

After Joey walked Delilah home, he came back to the airport. But the others were gone! Jake and the others already got theirselves to a Boat Dealership. Jake asked the Boat Dealer, "Do you have any Yachts?" The Boat Dealer said, "Of course. This is a Boat Dealership, right?" Jake said, "Right. How much?" The Boat Dealer said in a happy voice, "That'll be..." The Boat Dealer went to check his money board. He came back and said, "$1000, please." Jake said, "I don't have that much. How much to rent a Yacht?" The Boat Dealer said anxiously, "Oh yeah. That'll be $97." Jake replied, "Now you're talking." Jake paid the money. The Boat Dealer said , "Great. By the way, I'm your pilot, Dave." Dave loaded up the boat with Life Jackets and everything. Even the bags of the explorers. Eventually, Joey found Jake and the others and said, "Why did you guys leave the airport?" Jake replied, "It was either we stick together or we leave them behind." Joey said, "But..." Jake shouted, "No BUTS. Now get in the boat." Joey was a little frustrated but got in the Yacht. So did Blake, James, Mike, and Jake. Dave said, "All aboard. We will now set sail." The explorers and Dave left the shore. That Yacht never came back again.