Chapter 17:

After everyone (except James) came downstairs to the Dining Room, Delilah finished the sides and putted the pots with the food on the Dining Room table. What she made was Chicken Legs, corn, and green beans. They all sat at the table. They each grabbed themselves a plate of food. When they tasted it, they thought it was really delicious. They all said to Delilah, "Thank you." Delilah said, "No problem." Joey thought what is up with Delilah. Why is she talking slang now? He didn't know but continued eating. After everyone finished, Delilah turned everything off downstairs while everyone else went to their beds. Mike putted his paintball gun underneath his bed and fell asleep. Jake ran into the room, jumped on the bed, and went to sleep. Blake walked to his bed and laid down and fell asleep. Joey came across his bedroom and got on his bed and fell asleep. In the middle of the night, Delilah woke up in fright by some lightning. She walked over to Joey's room. She entered his room, came to the bed and said, "Joey. I'm scared. Is it okay if I can sleep with you? The Lightning woke me up." Joey said, "Yeah. Sure." Delilah said, "Thanks." And she got on the bed. Delilah said, "Goodnight." Joey said, "Goodnight." Delilah fell back asleep. Then Joey said, "You're not alone." Then he went to sleep.