Chapter 20:

Joey was dizzy. Infact, they all were dizzy when falling through a pit. Blake looked in his bag and said, "Oh my god! My electronics are still in one piece." Jake said, "So is my electronics." Joey looked in his bag and said, "Even my phone!" Jake said, "But the bags are waterproof, not groundproof." Blake said, "Then this must be a weird scam. What's this sign say?" Blake went to look at a sign. But he accidentally stepped on James and Mike. They were like, "Ohhhh. My stomach." Blake said, "Sorry." Then he continued to get to the sign. Blake shouted, "WE'RE HERE! WE'RE AT THE ENTRANCE TO THE INNER CORE OF THE EARTH!" Jake said, "How!?!" Blake said, "Look at this sign." Jake read it aloud, "Welcome to the Entrance of The Inner Core of the Earth. It's really far underground so you will be taking a lot of obstacles and be dodging rock slides." Blake said, "Tada!" Jake said, "This is not a real entrance." Blake said, "Let's just try it." Then Blake entered the entrance. The others followed Blake into the entrance. Then Jake said, "Hey! You guys are not going in alone." Then Jake followed Blake and the others. They went really deep down. Then Jake started talking about non-sense about the entrance is real or not. Then when Jake was in the middle of his "sentences", the same knock noise began in the entrance. Blake said, "Jake!?!" Jake said, "WHAT?" Blake said, "I hear that same knock noise. From that house, from Delilah's house, and now it's here!" Jake heard it too. He just said, "Ok. I'll stay quiet." Just then, another hole gave way and they were falling again. Back on the surface, Delilah heard all the noises and got out of bed. Then she came down the road. Delilah saw some people condemning the hole. She said, "Officers, what's happening? I'm been in bed and I heard screaming and cars and what's going on?" The officer said, "Well, 5 people with bags fell into this pit hole here and," Delilah cut him off and said, "Wait. Did you say 5 people with bags?" Then the officer said, "Yes and," she cut him off again and said, "Joey!" Then she ran to the pit. Then the officer grabbed her and said, "What are you doing miss?" Then Delilah said, "Those are my friends down their. They had bags. Those are my friends! Please save them." The Officer said, "We already are. I having a squad team go down their." Delilah said, "Thank you."