Chapter 16:

The explorers have been driving for hours. They eventually found a boat harbor that looked like the one exactly from Washington DC. Joey parked the boat and everyone got out. They got back to the main area where you buy or rent the boats. They didn't have any sign of Dave. Mike said, "Where to now?" Joey said, "Wait! We could spend the night at Delilah's." Then Joey got his phone from his bag and called Delilah. They talked for a while. Then Joey told her, "We someplace to stay. Is it okay if we could hang out at your place?" Joey got a reply and said, "Okay, thanks. We'll meet you there." Joey hung up and putted his phone back in his bag and said, "She said we could stay at her place." Everyone sighed in relief. Joey walked them to Delilah's house. Joey still couldn't believe he remembered where to go. Eventually, they got to the house. They all went to the front door. Joey ringed the doorbell. Delilah answered the door. She said, "Hey guys. Come on in." Joey entered first and the rest shoved each other to get in the house. Joey said, "You have a nice place. Who else lives here?" Delilah said, "Just me." Joey said, "Wow. I can't believe you manage to keep this house clean. So where do we sleep?" Delilah said, "Well, I have a bedroom with two beds, one with a queen-size bed, and a guest room. Joey, you get to pick first." Joey said, "I'll take the Guest room." Jake said, "Me and Blake will have the queen-size bedroom." Then Blake said, "I'm not sharing a bed." James said, "Then here you go. A inflatable mattress, some sheets, and a pillow." Blake said, "Oh. thanks." James said, "Me and Mike will share the bedroom that has two beds." Delilah said, "Ok. Cause I have the Master Bedroom." Joey said, "Fine with me." They all went to their bedrooms to unpack while Delilah was making dinner." Mike and James went into their room. The room was covered with race cars and Star Wars wallpaper and it had a Race car and Star Wars beds. James said, "I call the Star Wars bed." Mike said, "I don't care which bed I have. I need to unpack my thingies." James said, "Nah, I'm going to sleep." James jumped on his bed and fell asleep. Mike unpacked and went back downstairs. In Jake and Blake's room, they was a dark blue wallpaper. Blake blew up the mattress and then laid out the sheets. Then he putted the pillow on the mattress along with his bags. Jake unpacked his stuff and went downstairs. Blake tagged along with him. In Joey's room, there was a solid green wallpaper. Joey had a TV, a King-Size bed, a dresser full with clothes (that were his size and boyish), a nightstand, a Mini-Fridge, and a desk. Joey putted his bag on the desk and emptied half of his food into the Mini-Fridge. Then he went back downstairs.