Chapter 25:

The next day, Jake and the others tried to call Joey. But he wouldn't answer. So they were freaked out something happened to him. Jake asked Blake, "Blake, do you know where Joey lives?" Blake said, "Yeah. I do." Jake said, "Take us there." And Jake handed Blake his car keys. Blake said, "You got it." Blake drove them to Joey's house. They looked everywhere. They didn't see his car. Then Blake called Joey this time. Joey answered. "Hello?" Blake said, "Joey, where are you?" Joey said, "I sold my house and now I'm living with Delilah. My new girlfriend." Blake said, "What the?" Blake hung up. Blake said, "He's at Delilah's." They drove all the way to Washington DC. They parked at Delilah's house. Jake knocked on the door. Joey answered the door. Joey said, "Hi, guys." Delilah came to the door as well. She said, "Hey. What are you guys doing here?" They all entered the house. Delilah escorted them to the living room. Jake, James, Mike, and Blake sat down on the four seater couch. Delilah said, "Joey and I are dating." Jake said, "WHAT!?!" Mike said, "You've gotta be kidding me." James said, "I thought I was gonna get a girlfriend first." Blake said, "Congratulations." Joey said, "Some day, you guys will get one too." Blake said, "Guys, let's hang out here for a while." Jake said, "I gotta get home." Then Jake started walking to the front door. James, Mike, Blake, and Joey followed him and Blake said, "Jake!" Jake turned around. James said, "Someday maybe another adventure will happen." Mike said, "Yeah. We want to have another adventure. All together." Joey said, "Someday, maybe we'll have a good time. Where could we go this time?" Jake said, "I dunno. Maybe every year, on July 4, we'll do a brand new adventure." Blake said, "Will you be on the adventure?" Jake said, "We'll see." Then Jake opened the front door and shut it from behind. Jake entered his car and drove all the way back to New York City. Jake unlocked his front door. He entered his house. Jake putted his keys on the kitchen table. He went upstairs to his bedroom. He shut and locked his door. Jake dropped his bags and jacket on the floor and jumped into his bed. Jake said, "Where ever they are, please let them come. These are my friends and someday, we'll set another adventure. Someday will come quick. Someday."