Chapter 22:

Mike was the only one who never got up because of his paintball gun. James said, "Mike, you have to drop your bag otherwise you'll die." Then Mike said, "I spent good money on this and you expect for me," James said, "Just drop your bag!" Mike said, "Fine! But you owe me money." James said, "Whatever, I have tons. Just come on." Then Mike climbed the vine just in time before the boulder would've hit him. Then Dave said, " This is a long vine right here. Then he made holes coming from their spot all the way to the layer underneath surface. Then he dropped the really long vine down and they all climbed it. Dave said, "This way! This is the entrance I made to look for you." Jake said, "Dave!" Dave said, "Yeah?" Jake said, "I'll pay the money for the boat. I also, just in case, returned another one to you." Dave said, "Don't worry. Your guys lives are more important than a boat." Then everyone ran out the entrance Dave used. Back with Delilah, the officer came back and said, "No sign of them. My men looked and no sign of them." Just then a really big Boulder came into the air with magic for some reason and came to where the explorers were and picked everyone (except for Dave) and flew back. Then it was about to explode. Jake said, "Guys! WE GOTTA JUMP! NOW OR NEVER!!!" Then Blake said, "It's been fun on this journey. If we do live, some other time, could we do another adventure like this?" Jake said, "Sure, Blake. Whenever you want." Then Blake said, "LET'S DO THIS!!!" James said, "Guys, if we live, could we go to Jake's house and play C-fug?" Then Mike said, "Whenever you want. I'll play." James said, "WE MUST LIVE!!!" Then Mike said, "We'll live don't worry. BUT WE GOTTA JUMP IF SO!!!" Then they all stand up and shouted, "BOMBS AWAY!!!!!" Then they all jumped and the boulder exploded. BOOOOOOOOM!!!!! That was the loudest noise they ever heard on the planet.