Chapter 7:

After Jake finished speaking, Mike asked his Mom if she could drive them to the airport. So she did. Afterwards, Joey got out some fake IDs so they could have first class. But then James told Joey, "Dude, we're not going to First Class. We'll just go to normal seats on the plane." Joey said, "But..." James cut him off, "No buts. Let's just get our passports so we could hurry this up." After they paid $87 for passports, they got on the plane. Everyone got to their seats. James and Mike has seats that are next to each other. Joey is sitting alone in the back. Jake and Blake are sitting next to each other. Blake got out his laptop and putted it on the desk chair. Blake turned on his laptop and logged on. He first went to the Internet and went on a website to download a app called Game Maker. Blake downloaded it. Mike was tired. James gave Mike a pillow and a blanket. Mike fell asleep. Joey was seated next to a girl. Joey asked the girl, "What's your name?" The girl replied, "Delilah, what's yours?" Joey replied, "Joey. You look hungry. Want something? I have all kinds of snacks?" Delilah said, "Umm, sure." Joey opened his bag. He gave her a bag of Potato Chips. Delilah said, "Thanks." Joey replied, "You're welcome."