Chapter 21:

Again, in another pit, they fell all the way down. They were dizzy again. Then Jake got up and said, "Lava." And there was a pit of lava. The others got up and looked around the area. Then there another and it said, "Welcome to the lava of the Inner Core of the Earth." Jake said, "So, it looks like our journey has come to a end. This is all we found." Then Blake said, "Wait! I have experiment supplies to get samples and to prove that it's real or true." Then Blake opened his bag to try a temperature test. Blake said, "Chemistry 101. Normal Lava melts Thermometers. For actual Inner Core lava, it's been stated that the Inner Core's Lava doesn't melt anything. Let's see if this lava here melts this thermometer." Then Blake dipped the Thermometer into the lava. Nothing. Nothing happened to the thermometer. Blake said, "This is actual lava from the Inner Core, Jake. I could take some of it in a bottle and build a lava lamp out it that uses real lava. And we'd get a fortune!" Jake said, "Go ahead. Help yourself." Then Blake got a jar out of his bag and got some lava from the lava pool. Then Blake said, "Got it!" Then he putted the jar back in his bag. Just then explosions started to happen. Jake shouted, "RUN!!!" They ran as fast as they could. They got really far but was blocked off by a boulder. Then they looked around and James said, "This is it. It's nice knowing you, guys." Then everyone else said, "Same here." The lava was really close and so was the explosions. Just then a hole came from above. They looked up. It was Dave. The all said, "Dave!" Dave said, "Grab the vine!" They grabbed it and started climbing up. They got to another boulder. The Boulder blocked them. Then Dave said, "I can climb!" Then he got another hole in the ground above them and climb up and threw another vine down. Then another boulder came from their left. They all started climbing. The boulder was like shot to them and it flew through the air.