Chapter 11:

While Blake was finishing up, Mike got out his paintball gun. He putted it underneath his pillow. Mike fell asleep. Afterwards, James got out of the bathroom. (Mike and James were sharing a room and each bedroom has a bedroom. But they had separate beds.) James jumped on his bed and said, "Good-night, Mike." Mike didn't reply because he was already asleep. James said, "Fine, whatever." Then James went to sleep. While Dave was driving the boat, he saw a iceberg nearly close at front. Dave had sound the alarms. Honk!!! Honk!!! That woke up everyone. Then the boat hit the iceberg and crashed. Blake jumped off his bed and putted everything back in his bag. Jake saw Blake getting up and said, "What was that noise?" Blake said, "A horn. We gotta pack up." Jake replied, "You got it. Blake, wake up everyone." Blake said, "They're possibly already awake." Then Blake left the room with his bag. When James and Mike heard the noise, they fell out of their beds. Mike got his paintball gun and his bag. James grabbed his bag, too. When Joey heard the noise, he jumped up in his bed and hit the roof. Then he grabbed his bag and the phone number and left the room. They all catch up together ready to jump off the boat. Dave disappeared. Jake said, "Does anyone have a precious bag?" Blake said, "We have electronics. We can't jump in the water." Jake said, "Guess what? I brought waterproof bags." Then Jake gave each of them a waterproof bag. Joey said, "What about you, Jake?" Jake said, "I'm already using one." Then they emptied all their stuff into their waterproof bag. Jake said, "Keep your normal bag just in case." So they putted their non-waterproof bags in their waterproof bags. Then they jumped overboard.