Chapter 18:

The next day, Joey woke up. Delilah wasn't in the bed. It must means she's possibly making breakfast. He got up and putted on a fresh new pair of clothes from the drawer. Joey went to Blake and Jake's room and woke them up. Then he went to Mike and James' room and woke them up, too. Then Joey went down the steps and dashed into the kitchen. Delilah was making pancakes. She nearly finished until a knock on the door happened. Delilah went to answer it. When she opened the door, no one was there. Joey said, "This is something that happened to us on our journey." Delilah said, "I don't know. Maybe I'll get my door checked out. Some doors can do that if they're old." Then she went back to cooking. She finished the pancakes and plate the tray of pancakes on the dining table. Everyone else came down with their bags. Joey said, "Hey guys, come on. Breakfast!" Then Blake said, "We're leaving now. We gotta go." Joey said, "Let me finish my pancakes." Then Joey swallowed the last bite. Joey said, "All done. Time to go." He went upstairs to grab his bag. He grabbed it and grabbed all the snacks he putted into the Mini-Fridge back into his bag. He said, "Bye Delilah and thanks for having us stay for a night." Delilah said, "No problem." The explorers left. Delilah shut the front door. She was looking at a picture of her family. Containing pics of Herself, her mom, her dad, and her brother. All of them went missing one night from Wal-mart. She was a only family member. She was missing some of her caring people. She lost her parents and her brother. Delilah said, "I'll get him to come back someday. And that's someday." Then she went back to her room. She hopped into the bed and laid down. Then she covered herself with a blanket. She laid against the marshy, swishy pillow wondering to herself is she's gonna get through the night. Then she says, "I'll be able to get through. Through the night." Then she fell asleep.