Chapter 13:

Jake looked around for a Shelter source. Jake eventually found a abandon Mineshaft. He called everyone over. They all entered the abandon house. The house had webs, a basement, and a dirty kitchen. Plus a living room with broken furniture. Jake decided that each person needed somewhere to sleep. Jake decided to look upstairs for rooms. He found 3 rooms. Two rooms with two beds and one room with one bed. Jake decided that James and Mike will share a room. And so will himself and Blake. Joey got a single bedroom. Joey unpacked his stuff in his room. He only had extra pair of clothes. It looked like Joey had a Master Bedroom. Joey also had a bathroom. In Jake and Blake's room, they had 2 beds, a bathroom, a TV, and a desk with weird files. In James and Mike's room, they had 2 beds, a bathroom, and table with a deck of cards. Mike was excited to play cards. James said, "Mike, I'm going to sleep." Mike said, "No! Let's play Cards!" James said, "Uggh. I don't want to." Mike said, "I know a game we could play with the cards. It's called C-Fug." Then Mike explained how to play. After Mike finished, James said, "It sounds like fun. I'll play a couple of games." Then Mike and James played C-fug. Jake went to the desk in his room and read some of the files. In one of the files, it explained about a farmer who got lost in the woods and slaughtered by some maniacs. But it said that one day, the farmer will get his revenge. Blake immediately turned on the TV. All the channels weren't working. Blake went to check the cable. He tried moving the antennas around to see if something would work. The only channel Blake found that works is the DVD channel. Blake grabbed the remote and press the play button. A news record played. The reporter said, "Hello. I'm here to talk to you about the missing farmer. It appeared that he went into the woods and went missing. Some say that he was killed by these people known right now as maniacs." Then the news show went off. Blake got freaked out. Blake asked Jake, "Maybe we shouldn't stay here." Jake said, "We only are for one night. We need to get some rest." Blake said, "But what about the farmer?" Jake stopped. He said, "What farmer?" Blake replied, "The one on the news. They said he went missing. Some say he was slaughtered." Jake came back. Jake said, "He was. I read it in this file here." Blake looked in the file. Blake said, "Wait. It showed a picture of the farmer in the news." Then Blake handed Jake the case file and turned back on the DVD. Blake handed Jake the remote and took the case file. They got to the part where it showed the picture of the farmer. Blake said, "There!" Jake paused the DVD. Blake looked at the TV. Then looked back at the file. Blake then said, "They look nothing alike. This must be one of the maniacs and thought it was the farmer. Jake, what if the farmer is still alive?"