Chapter 15:

After Joey finished the bag, he went downstairs to watch the television. But the TV wouldn't turn on, so he went to check the cable. But just then, a knock came from the front door. Joey went back upstairs and asked everyone to come downstairs. They all came back downstairs. Mike brought his paintball gun down. Joey went to the door. He opened it. No one was there. Then Joey shut the door and said, "I could've sworn someone knocked on the door." Jake said, "Joey, you're imagining things." Then another knock came from the door. Joey said, "Believe me now?" Mike said, "Stand back! I got this!" Then Mike got his paintball gun ready. Just then Blake said, "Im gonna get all our bags ready." Then Blake went upstairs into each of their rooms. When Blake went into his room, he grabbed the files on the desk and putted them into his bag. Then Blake came with all the bags and gave everyone their bag. They putted them on and then Mike kicked down the door. No one was there. Everyone went outside and got to the edge of the island. They looked for boat somewhere. But they didn't find one. Eventually, James said, "I found a speed boat." They all came to where James was and hopped into the boat. Jake said, "Who knows how to drive a boat?" Blake and James said, "ME!" Jake said, "Rock, paper, scissors." So they did a best 2/3. Joey won and he got to drive the boat. Joey drove really fast and they went some where far away.