.AGAIN

dabi

    I turned to the right in absolute confusion, no sight of him. "What?" I then felt weight pushing me back against the wall, my eyes finally adjusted to see him. "You little-," I was cut off by a sharp pain in my throat he gripped my throat.

    "It's funny I thought you would be stronger than this," he chuckled out taking his hand away from my throat. I was about to talk until his finger gently was placed on my lips a slight blush crept across my face. "Ah getting flushed so easily~," he teased. His finger slid to my chin lifting it up, "you were even so submissive like him too." He says slightly indifferent, "I ain't no one's bitch," I spat out.

I then kicked his ankles causing him to stumble. I then threw a quick left hook, making sure not to mess up his face, and knocked him out clean, I then spat on him, "I'm sorry." I spoke to the now knocked out body, I picked up his body and began to walk to my house.

    When I got home I still had his body over my shoulder, I began to walk down stairs I then felt something to slightly poke against my back, "what the?" It then hit me what was poking me. "So he wasn't even trying to hurt me he was getting off from it?" "Gross. But expected from him." I set the unconscious body in a chair and began to tie him to the chair, I pulled up a chair in front of him waiting for him to wake up, it should be any second when he wakes up.

As I waited for the bird brain to wake up the light slightly shined on his pale skin, I placed my hand against his cheek slightly rubbing his lips. A blood drop gracefully fell from his lips onto my thumb, I grabbed a roll of paper towels from the left of me and broke a piece off. I placed one of my fingers in his mouth so I would be able to wet it, I then wiped my finger coated in saliva on the paper towel and began to wipe it across his bottom lip.

    Speak of the devil, I saw the blondie begin to squirm around and realize the state he was in. Instead of being angry he smirked "whatcha doin' there Dabi," he chuckled out. "Cleaning your cut dumbass." I replied bluntly, "then why did you stick your fingers in my mouth, you could have easily just done your own," he smirked. I then kicked him in his injured ankle.

He groaned out in pain but then stuck out his slightly swelled up bottom lip, "come on I was just playing with you I wasn't trying to kill you," he spoke. "And you have me cuffed up still? While my hands are also bounded what a overkill," he huffed out. "You could've costed me my life! My business!Are you kidding me?" I screamed out at him, Hawks began to frown. I rolled my eyes and mumbled and apology.

"Dabi I am really hungry," Hawks pouted while beginning to move around even more, "too bad." I dryly spoke to him, "jeez this dude is ADHD as a person," "well you wouldn't want your hostage to get out of these cuffs again, you see I am extremely experienced at getting out of these situations the only reason I haven't left is because i'm interested in you," Hawks rambled. "Why are you so interested in someone like me," I reply to him my ice blue eyes piercing his golden eyes staring back at me.

"Well your back story, no one understands it you keep it extremely secretive, and you've got a pretty hot look, no pun intended," Hawks spoke sounding hoarse due to the tight restrictions. I let out a chuckle, "well why don't you tell me about your life and I will untie you and i'll cook you up somethin',I can't make any promises about my back story," I spoke while cuffing my hands so they could rest on my chin.

"Fair enough," he spoke while staring at me blankly. "I'm a hero, well that's what they call me. I worked a lot with Endeavor, I am one of the best heros," He paused sounding uninterested, my eyes began to widen. "So it really is him," "but ever since one of his sons tragically ended his life, I remember seeing the kid all the time he was my favorite we were also pretty close in age I always had a tiny little crush on him well a big one. We were dating for a while the second we turned eighteen we were going to get married and live happy together fighting crime," Hawks smiled softly while reminiscing on past memories. "God damn, I really miss you Touya."

I took a breath in "now or never." "So, that's how they thought I died." "What?" Hawks spoke sounding confused, "can't remember me without all of the scars and that dumb hair?" I smirked, "you're alive!" Hawks shouted out, "I always remembered how we would go out to dinner together and we were so secretive about your father finding out," he laughed.

A lighthearted smile appeared on my face, then I began to untie Hawks. But then tackled him to the ground while sitting on top of him. I bent down and licked his ears, "I missed you so goddamn much and your bulge speaks for yourself," I chuckled out while climbing off of him and allowing him to go upstairs. "I guess I should make my old time friend something to eat," I spoke while slightly cracking a smile.

                             ˏ 𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓋒 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏧 ˎ

A/n ; dun dun dun ! The secret was told, what will happen next? Thank you all so much for reading this chapter I love you all please make sure to stay happy and healthy !! <3