.HOPE

Toya
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    And just like that my life was changed, I had been shot. My dad watched me while I laid helplessly in my lovers arms, I look to the left to see the town I grew up in. I never really saw it, it was dimly lit outside I remember this town, every time I even went here it was dark besides childhood. A grim smile appeared on my face, it was the beginning of the end. Hawks couldn't fly, his wing had become injured, my family traumatized I really messed up this time. "Why am I still here."

    A little bump on the street caused my body to slightly bob up, causing me to come back to reality. "Where almost here baby just a little more longer," he spoke lovingly while his lips pecked my forehead. I nodded to him. "I'm sorry." Was all I spoke to them, "why are you sorry?" Dad asked me, "this is going to be the last time you see me," I spoke with a pained voice. "Babe stop being over dramatic, the injury isn't that severe," he replies to me while still keeping his pace.

    I chuckle out, "have you forgot that I have murdered people for the fun of it," I say, "when they know I'm "Dabi" they'll lock me up." I continued on, "you were forced into that! You couldn't help it." Keigo says sounding mad, "that's not how it works princess," I spoke sounding grim. "Well. If your deemed mentally ill, you were forced into killing, and you're the son of the number one hero. It's fucked up but his status will get you all out of this," Keigo pauses, "I would get in trouble a lot with the law due to the withdrawal of your death, and just because I was Enji's comrade I always got out of it," he finally finished talking.

    "He is right, but I do think it's for the best that you get someone to talk to. You have a lot of trauma Toya, me, your mother, being forced to kill, being manipulated into what you were doing was okay and let's not forget getting brainwashed to do shit even the devil nods his head too." Enji spoke while pacing his breath due to the extensive running. "Enough talk we're here. Act normal," Keigo replies while letting me stand on my two own feet. "You two stand outside let me handle this," Dad spoke to us while walking into the building.

    "I'm so sorry-," I was cut off once again by Keigo. "Stop apologizing, I would do this for you one hundred times just to know that you're going to be  okay." He spoke coldly but still managing to sound like he loves me, "I love you my angel." I spoke to him biting my tongue because I don't want him to get even more stressed. "I have wings but I ain't no angel, and I never will be," he spoke cruelly, "what's gotten into you?" I spoke sounding slightly enraged.

    "I don't want to lose you okay?" He spoke his lips slightly trembling he looked up to my icy eyes for reassurance. "I love you I really do, I don't want you to go again you're all I have," (pack it up Tate London 🙄) he said, his hands now quivering. I grabbed his hands and placed them in mine. Just when I opened my lips dad bursted open through the door. Just then the adrenaline rush in me dropped I know just the worst but also best timing.

Pain then exploded all through out  my body like I was being shot for the second time. "Let's go son," he says while lifting me up. When we got into the hospital they instantly placed me on a hospital bed and then wheeled me into a room, the walls were spinning like crazy I could barely even keep my eyelids open. The aroma of the hospital hit me like a truck, the smell of death. It reminded me of how lucky I am to even be here right now. To even be living.

    Dad and Keigo were following me in the hallway, Hawks was ahead of us, his walk was uncertain and shaken up to say the very least. He asked the nurse something but I couldn't focus on what they were saying. Sweat was now spewing down my face and body, it was getting harder and harder to feel warmth. I guess dad noticed and placed his solidly built hand on mine and  gripped my clammy hands, "I love you, dad," I spoke a piteous smile appearing on my lips. I was watching him helplessly look at me in absolute agony. "I love you son." I wasn't lying when I said that for once, I finally lost the hatred in my eyes for him he was just misunderstood and me being a prick towards him probably is making him just feel worse. Why can't I do anything right, I was being an ass it's all my fault, Dad I'm sorry I don't deserve you.