.REMEMBER

Hehehe pog surprise at the end ;)
Toya
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
It was around eight in the morning when I got officially discharged. Keigo went out to his place last night while I was asleep and got me a set of his causal clothes, it consisted of a plain white t-shirt a red and black flannel, boot cut black jeans, and then a pair of slightly worn Timberland boots. Keigo and I began to walk out of the hospital and then multiple people began to surround us like wildfire. Cameras and microphones were shoved into our faces, many questions began to flow out of the reporters mouths like we were in a flood. "Toya Toya you're alive ϟ!" "How's it like dating the number two heroϟ?" Sweat began to pour out of my hands my breathing slightly hitched, I was growing more and more anxious. I looked over to Keigo he was calm and collective not responding to the camera men he just kept walking looking straight ahead.

I saw a hand grip on Keigo's shoulder, pulling him back and screeched at him I could tell he was furious that Keigo wasn't answering his questions, I scoffed out a little in anger causing the reporter to shoot me a nasty look. The blond hair man whipped his head back behind him to see the man who did it, his expression blank as a kid's math test. A smirk then slipped on his face he then cupped his hands and spoke, "hey hey everyone! Hawks here I will answer your questions when I am alone have a little respect for the person who just recently got an injury, thank you all so much for understanding," he spoke out sounding polite. Most of them walked off others began to snap photos of us while we began to walk down the street.

Keigo muttered into my ear, "ignore them baby bird just focus on me," his hot breath tickling down my neck. I smiled and grabbed his hands slightly swaying it back and forth as we entered into the pharmacy to pick of the prescription. The second we opened the door everyone's gazes were on us, Keigo gave a non-forced smile to all of them and waved as we made our way to the back of the store. When we got to the desk Keigo placed his elbows on the slab of marble waiting for the lady at the desk to finish her call. She then noticed who it was and her speech began to grow more and more incomprehensible, she was trying to hang up the phone as swiftly as she could.

"Ma'am take your time we're in no rush," he spoke smoothly while taking one of his elbows off the slab to hold my hand while rubbing small circles into my slightly purple knuckles. She giggled and mouthed a thank you, we waited for about thirty more seconds and she was ready to give us the prescription. She rolled her chair to us and greeted us politely trying not to sound too freaked out while beginning to type on her computer, "I'm guessing this is for you Hawks?" She spoke out slightly giggling, "oh it's for my boyfriend!" He laughed out while slightly backing up to reveal me and then lifting his hand interlocked in mine, her smile grew even wider "oh isn't that cute," she smiled while looking at me. "May I have your name please?" She asked while staring right into my eyes.

"Da- Toya, Toya Todoroki," I spoke out slightly nervous wondering if anyone in the pharmacy heard it, her eyes slightly widened. "You're the dead Todoroki." She spoke staring at us in disbelief, "well shit, new beginnings I suppose, am I right?," I spoke while growing slightly anxious while trying to ease the tension. "Sorry I don't really read or watch the news this is probably old news," she spoke out spastically. Keigo gave out a playful laugh and assured her there was nothing to worry about.

    She handed me the Medicine through the little plastic covering and wished us well. Keigo reached out into his pocket and grabbed a crisp bill and handed it to her, she shook her hands in front of her frantically and told us it was free. "But real quick can I get a photo?" She smiles while grabbing her phone out we both instantly agreed and Keigo and I both posed for the woman, she practically screeched out and thanked us. We wished her a goodbye and we began to the front of the store. "Ready to go babe?" I asked him while slightly walking in front of him.