.BREATHE

*slightly edited*
Bakugou
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Shitty hair stop for a second," I snort out. He giggles and climbs off me, "you can never escape the tickles!" He says in a silly voice, I rolled my eyes "Icy-hot just texted me, he never uses his phone it must be serious." I spoke to him while I opened my phone to read the text message. As my eyes skimmed through the perfect grammar my eyes widened in shock. "What! What's wrong Bakugou?"

I handed my phone to Shitty hair and let him read it. "What the- we have have to go!" He spoke, I nodded and we walked out of the Dorm. "Hey Kacchan and Kirishima-Kun!" Deku spoke to me, "what the fuck do you want Deku." I say eyeing down the green haired freak. "N-nothing sorry!" He spoke out, "Listen please help us." Kirishima spoke to him and began to whisper what's going on, "oh my god. We need 1-A to get into this we would be dead meat if it's just the three of us." Deku replied, "we don't have time we have to go." Kiri replied, "For once shitty hair is right we have to go now."

We all began to walk out of the dorms, "and where do you think you three are going?" Mr. Aizawa spoke to us while holding a cup of hot coffee. "Ah nothing we're just going to the gym!" Kirishima spoke nervously. "You're a shit liar," I spoke to him, "he knows damn well I wouldn't hang out with that damn nerd." I said eyeing down Deku, "well, now boys please tell me what your doing," he said I groaned out in annoyance and showed him the text message.

"We need help please Mr. Aizawa," Deku spoke. "Boys no you are not going. Let me handle this," he spoke out while heading out the door. "To hell with that we're going!" I screamed out while running after him, the others following after us.

"I can't stop you, but please stay by my side." The dark haired man spoke to us while we were now in the main town. When we got there the windows were shattered, I saw that chapped asshole with a gun in his hands pointed towards that scarred bastard. "He's going to kill him." Deku said his face now going extremely pale, "He's going to kill Dabi."

All four of us ran into the building and just when he pulled the trigger a shot fired I bumped into him, the gun went off like a lightening strike it boomed all throughout the building. I hit that fucker straight in his nose, blood now rushing down his chin. "FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!" I screeched out, my fist met with his face multiple times, blood now spurting all over my face and hands.

He finally blacked out, saliva began to build up in my mouth I spat right on him, "get some fucking chapstick you ugly mother fucker," I look over to see Kirishima and Aizawa fending off the two villains I ran over to Hawks, Dabi, and half and half's dad. Dabi was slumped over, "heh, thanks kid he was going to get me straight in the head I pissed him off good. If it wasn't for you I would've been dead." Dabi spoke while Hawks took off his shirt, "he got you in the upper arm you're still losing a lot of blood.We need to get you to a hospital," Hawks replied wrapping Dabi's shirt around the bullet hole. I looked over to see Endeavor silent.

"He landed on me, but he knew I wasn't scared so he shot Toya. That should've been me he shouldn't have to go through this." He spoke looking down, I looked away. I looked back at Hawks, his hands now helplessly grasping onto Dabi's upper arm, blood now staining his hands. Dabi was getting Paler and paler, I turned my head over to pay respects, I know it's disrespectful to look.

I saw Kirishima and Deku struggling with Toga. Something just irked me that they'd even tried to hurt him. I began to run towards them. "DIE!" I screamed out activating my quirk right into her face, she screamed out in agony. I saw Aizawa begin to tie up Mr. Compress I guess he pretty easily beated the breaks off him, I lifted up Kirishima. "You good?" I asked, "ye-yeah thanks." He replies dusting himself off. "I'm not helping your dumbass." I reply staring at Deku, Kirishima shot me a look and helped up Deku.

"Where did Twice go?" I heard the bird shit reply while holding Dabi, his speech sounding hoarse, I could tell he was holding back tears, poor fucker. "I don't know. We need to go before they get more of their team here." Endeavor spoke out loud. We all agreed while running out the door, "we have to take him to a hospital, Enji and I will take him you four go back to the school," Hawks spoke out loud while already going in the direction the hospital is. "Wait bird ass your wing. Or are you too much of a dumbass to notice it's bleeding." I say to him, "that's not important right now we have to get Toya to the hospital." He replies while continuing his pace.

"Well that was fun. Got to put some extras on blast!" I spoke out, "you all saw me right I was like kabam! And then POW!" I say slightly cocky, Kirishima than swats me on the head, "Not the time man." He says while furrowing his eyebrows at me, I then saw sensei in deep thought, he seemed worried. "Are you okay sensei?" Kirishima spoke to him sounding slightly concerned.

"The bullet was close to his heart it was only a couple inches away. I also don't think the villains are just going to give up like that Toya was one of the most powerful people on that team," he spoke sounding worried. "Well let's try not to worry about it," Deku replied sounding hopeful. "Shut up Deku." I say while my eyes rolled to the back of my head. Everyone soon began to walk back to the Dorms.
As we all entered the dorms we wished sensei a good night and Kirishima and I parted our ways with Deku.

As we entered my room we sat down on the bed, "phew that was close! Thank you Bakugou," he chirped. "Whatever Shitty hair," I reply while ruffling his hair. My eyes widen, "did she by any chance stab you?" I say sounding slightly anxious, "I mean she scuffled me but I was in my hardened form! So nothing bad will happen don't worry silly," he chuckled out while fluffing up my hair. "Watch the hair dumbass." I snort out, "ah~ you mean like this~," he giggles while climbing on top of me messing up my hair even more. "S-stop!" I laugh out, he then stopped. "You actually care if I got hurt?" He spoke sounding a little happy.

I jerk up my upper half of my body. "Of course shitty hair. I really care about you, believe it or not." I say seriously, he began to tear up and then wraps his arms around me, "thank you," he spoke. I hug him back. His warmth felt so comforting. "Hey Kirishima." I spoke to him, "woah you never call me that must be something really important !" He chuckles out while adverting his attention to me, I then placed a hand on his cheek, "I think i'm in love with you." I blurt out, his face now instantly turning red as his hair. "I-I- uh I love you!"

He says avoiding eye contact from me. "Can I room with you for the night? I'm kinda scared by what happened today," he spoke sounding nervous "sure, there's nothing to be scared about weird hair." I say to him. He nodded but I know he didn't believe me, atleast that's what I tell myself, the hero's got this in the bag I just know they do, right?

    We both began to grow tired, our adrenaline rushes coming to a decline. "I'll just sleep on the floor," (guess i'll just piSS oN dA flOoR) Kirishima replies to me while grabbing a pillow and blanket from my bed and placing it on the ground. "Dumbass. I said I love you, I never say that to anyone, you're pretty damn special.This means you have to  sleep in the bed with me," I smirked while grabbing the pillow and blanket and placing it back on the bed.

    "Okay,okay I ain't complain'," Kirishima chuckles out climbing into the bed. "Sorry if I end up spooning you i'm a spooner," he chuckles out lightly while wrapping his arms around my waist. A little blush creeped on my face, "goodnight Bakubro~," he smiles while his face buried into my neck. "Mmh goodnight dumb hair." I say trying to sound like I don't enjoy it at all.

"This one is going to be hard to explain to Denki,"
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━