Chapter 2

SMUT WARNING
A/n just wanna get it spicy already you know🌝 If you don't like Jeongin smuts I'll put the moon emoji and when it starts and finishes.

"I don't want to go" Minho groans as we get ready to head over to Cassy's place. "Me neither but I don't want to die" Minho nods his head in agreement.

I figured we were all drinking so I put on something comfortable. Jeans and a crop top was what I went with. The usual. Minho wore jeans with a couple of rips and a striped shirt. The jeans hugged his thighs and he looked hot.

"You like what you see babe" Minho smirks and pulls me into a kiss. "Yessir, I do," I say kissing him back. "I want to stay here with you" Minho cried into my arm. "Me too but I don't want to die," I said laughing.

We head over to Cassy's place preparing our self for the amount of drinking we know we are about to do.

We arrive at her house. Cassy opens the door "Heres a welcome in shot" She hands Minho and I a glass. As we walked in Jeongin was already drunk. We were the last ones to arrive so we started drinking as soon as we got into the house.

After a couple of shots, we were all drunk except Cassy. "Let's play truth or dare" Hyunjin blurted out. We all cheered knowing stuff was about to go down.

"Jeongin I'm going to ask you first" Chan staring into his soul. "Was Cassy the first person you lost your virginity to" Jeongin and I chocking on our drinks. "No" My head shoots towards him and his right back at mine. "Who the hell was it" Seungmin walking over holding jeongin by the collar. Everyone looked at me as his eyes landed on me. "KAYLEE" Jade screamed. " Yes, she was a junior I was a sophomore" Everyone gasping.

"YALL ACTUALLY FUCKED EW" Han laughing his ass off. "Yes," I quietly answered him. Cassy snd Minho mouths dropped. "WAIT SO ALL THAT TIME ALL THAT TIME YOU WERENT MY LITTLE BABY" Chan fake crying. "Don't worry that's when Han and I had a thing" Minho blurting out. "Ugh yes, I remember" Everyone's head going to Changbin. "They aren't lying" Hyunjin head lowering.

A/N Muahaha Minsung had sex

"Anyway back to jeongin and Kaylee how did it happen" Cassy asking and making eyes that look like she'll kill me. "No, we are not telling the story" Jeongin saving us both. My mind lingered back to that night.

*Flashback*

I found this app and I happened to be horny and Namjoon and I were on a break so hopefully, I can find some hot guy on here. I kept swiping left till I found the one cute sophomore that went to my school. I remember his name being Jeongin but going by I.N. He was close friends with the douche bag of the school. Lee Know, I.N was a sweetheart how the hell is he friends with such a dick.

A/N guess what bitch he's your hubby now

He ended up texting me so it took me a minute to decide if I wanted to text him. So I did and asked him if he wanted to meet up.

Innie
Hey

Me
Hey

Innie
You horny or something

Me
Aren't you the innocent kid that's a 'baby'

Innie
According to Chan yes yes I am

Me
Damn that sucks why you on here them

Innie
I wanted to show I'm not so innocent