Chapter 19

As riding up onto the house we heard coughing coming from the back. It was chan. "Thank god are you okay," I say turning around to him. A faint yes came from him. "We're ending bts once and for all" changbin said for everyone to hear.

I looked back once more and my heart broke into a million pieces. Seeing Minho bruised and scratched up face. His arm was broken. My heart just broke.

We pulled up to the house. Seungmin and Jeongin were already outside. "Shit," They both said at the same time. They ran over to them both doing their own thing. They got Minho out first then Chan. Changbin and Han getting chan.

"We got it from here thank you," Seungmin said shutting the door. I sat outside of the door anxiously waiting for Seungmin or Jeongin to walk out.

3 Hours Later

The door opened I looked over and seungmin was walking out. "They're okay, Chan's the only one awake though" I nodded and walked into the room. "I'm so sorry I should've seen where I was driving an-" "Hey no no it's okay, it happens just as long as your okay that all that matters". A soft smile appeared on his face. "Once I get better we are stopping this shit I know it was caused by BTS I can feel it" his face turned worried. He looked at minho and I saw tears brim at his eyes. "It's not your fault remember," I said whipping the tears off of his face that had started spilling down his face.

I let Chan be because I knew he needed to go back to sleep. I sat by Minho holding his hand. Rubbing the top of it. I kissed his head and laided by his side. My head was on his thigh. I started drifting to sleep. Not too long after I fell asleep on his thigh.

(A/N I feel like you could fall asleep on his thighs bc yk he got them thick thighs)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got tired of this book SORRY LMAO. So I'm going to end it quickly, so if the ending shit I'm sorry. So yeah I love y'all!