Chapter 10

Seungmin came back down with a clipboard and arguing with a changbin "That's not fucking Felix you dumbass" Changbin voice echoed through the breezeway. "Yes, it is" Seungmin clearly annoyed.

"Kaylee I really don't want you to have to do this but you knew Felix the longest can you help identify" Seungmin carefully said. "Yeah," I said whipping my tears.

Walking up filled me with anxiety. It was getting hard to breathe but I had to stay strong. We were getting closer and closer to the door.

Seungmin opened the door and I followed in behind Changbin. Seungmin lifted the cover over the body's face. It looks like Felix from far away but when you got up close it isn't him. "It's not him," I say. Leaving the room as fast as possible, I didn't want to see the body any longer.

"Hyunjin we are going on a walk come on let's go" I walk downstairs grabbing hyunjin. "Your man needs to listen to Changbin, especially when they both spent months staring into one and others face, do you remember that" We both laugh at the memory. "I know he's really stressed right now he thinks I'm going to have to split from him" Hyunjin awkwardly laughs. I nod my head in agreement.

As Hyunjin and I were walking to a restaurant we agreed to go to I felt a weird vibe like someone was watching me. I heard a rustling in the woods and the next thing I know Jungkook from BTS is holding Hyunjin and me.

"You coming with me" Jungkook snarled next thing I know I lost consciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ugh, I feel like a shitty person for giving a chapter this short. Sorry!!! Also sorry if the other books take a while to update I've been having writer's block lately!