That time...

Amity POV
That damn bed.
I couldn't move any further than it. I had the leg still broken and I had to stay away from school for awhile. Well, I thought things couldn't get worse.
I
Was
Wrong
I took my sphere and watched the news. As I saw the last one I got shocked. EDA WAS ABOUT TO GET PETRIFIED?! What the hell did I miss?! I should do something! Knowing Luz she would probably do literally anything to get Eda back and she'll get caught. This time the enemy was too strong even for her. Think I developed a crush on that human. She's so kind, and gentle. Shes's beautiful and I always get lost in her eyes.
She didn't notice it though. But I think Willow did. The look she always gives me when I say silly things about her or when I can't stop complimenting her.
I tried to get off the bed when...
"OH NO YOU DON'T!" I heard.
Just. Fantastic.
Ed and Em walked in.
"Where do you think you're going?"
"To save Luz and Eda!"
"How are you just supposed to do that? You have a broken leg!"
"I don't know yet but I'll find a way." I said as response and quickly grabbed my hoodie from the end of the bed.
"You're not going anywhere Mittens! You can't do anything about it! It's the Coven!" Em said.
How I hate my siblings.
"You'd only get hurt and we don't want that." Ed said.
"Guys I'll be fine just help me wake up..."
As response they walked away and closed the door behind them.
I can't get my walk helps so... IM USELESS! I CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO STOP TGE COVEN FROM KILLING EDA AND CAPTURING LUZ!
I can just hope. They're not lost without me.

A day went by and I couldn't sleep.
Oh yeah I could sometimes, that times I could I just had horrible nightmares. I swear if I don't get this leg back and get off this bed I'll literally jump out the window.
Two days went by and still nothing. I heard the door opening. Ah it was the doctor. Ed and Em just stayed outside and the doc got closer to me. "Amity. Big news! I finally got the elisir that will heal your leg!"
"Really?" I didn't really like him but as long as he just helps me....
"Yes yes! Now you have just to drink this." He gave me a potion and I drank it. It tasted horrible and spicy but I just ignored it. I suddenly felt better.  He went away some minutes ago and my siblings told me to wake up.
I could walk! Wonderful!
Now I know what I gotta do....
I went downstairs and opened the door to go to Luz's house.
"Awww Mittens wants to check her girlfriend is ok...." Emira said.
"She's not my girlfriend!" I screamed.
"We know ur gay." Ed said.
"Yeah but I surely don't like a HUMAN" ok now I'm disgusted of myself....
" yeah sure, tell her we said hi"
I gave them a cold look and I left.

Why is the Owl House so far?

Oh finally!

Hootie was there.
He noticed me
"Code word!" He said
"Let me in or I'll bury you alive."
"Geez! Ok!" The door opened and...
"Amity?"
Who's that... uh. WAIT WHAT.
"LILITH?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I yelled.
"Easy! Easy! I'm harmless!"
I won't trust her, not after what she did I drew a circle on the air when.
"AMITY STOP!"
Someone just pushed me to the ground. I opened my eyes wide enough to find- LUZ?!
SHE-SHES OK!
And.... she's on top of me?
Oh god she's so close I can even smell her perfume. Her lips are so close AAAAAAAAA. I. WANNA. KISS. HER. BADLY.
I just can't....
"Amity calm down!"
She yelled looking at me.
I wrapped my arm around her and pushed her closed to the ground. I laughed. And cried. There was a mix of emotions I couldn't describe. "LUZ YOU'RE-YOU'RE OK!!!" I yelled in tears.
We pulled away and got up. "Y-yeah..." I couldn't let her finish. "What about Eda??"
She gave me a hopeful look and said: "she's fine. We rescued her. And Lilith helped too so she's not harm anymore."
I looked at the old witch and then back at Luz. Dang it if she's cute. "W-what about your leg?"
"You're so funny...."
"Wait what? What do you mean?"
"Y O U L I T E R A L L Y D I D A S U I C I D A L Q U E S T A N D Y O U A R E A S K I N G M E I F M Y B R O K E N L E G I S O K"
"Yes?"
We both started laughing and she invited me to sit on her sofa with her. We smiled at each other and she started talking about how she saved Eda.
I couldn't really focus on the story. Her eyes. Her majestic eyes. OH HER DAMN AMAZING BEAUTIFUL MAJESTIC EYES-
"Amity? You ok?" Luz interrupted her thinking.
"W-what?"
"You kinda froze there."
"AH SORRY. wAs I StArInG?" I kinda mumbled the last part. I feel so numb.
"You... were"
"Ah I'm sorry"
"Cmon tell me what is in your mind"
YOU BEAUTIFUL MAJESTIC EY-
"N-nothing special."
SOMETHING SO DAMN SPECIAL.
"now I wanna know!" She said and her face got closer to mine. Her eyes were half closed and she had a huge grin on her face. SO CUTE.
"Really nothing special"
I said kinda unsure.
"TELL ME OR ILL TICKLE YOU TO DEATH" she said smiling. I KINDA DONT DISAPPROVE THE IDE-
She jumped from the other side of the sofa and she pushed me down. She went on top of me and started tickling my shoulders. I couldn't help but laugh and laugh more. My face was red as a tomato and I couldn't stop laughing. "tell me what we're you thinking about!" She said keeping on ticking me.
"YOUR BEAUTIFUL EYES!"
NO
I
I DIDT SAY THAT
IM SO DEAD
She stopped ticking and she stared right into my eyes as I grabbed her hands.
"Aww thanks miss Blight~"
She said getting off me.
Then she laughed
Her
Laugh
(Please help this lesbian)
There was a moment of silence then she asked "do you really think they're beautiful?"
My face heated up at that comment.
"Y-yeah.... why would I ever lie?"
Its sad she can't see them.
"No one ever really complimented me before... well, except for my mom."
She said a little sad.
"Well... they should have...."
This moment felt like an eternity. Everything went slower.
I couldn't think about anything other than her. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.
I felt a weight on my shoulders and arm around my chest.
She was hugging me as I wasn't enough red before.
I hugged back after a minute of realizing.
"I love you Amity."
She whispered
"I-I love you too Luz."
I said.
After some time I had to go. I closed the owl house door. She said she love me.
But what if she meant platonic love? Yeah what if she thought as a friend?
Now. I don't care. She told me she love me. And knowing I have someone that actually cares about me it's enough. Maybe sometime this will develop in something more.....

A/N
HEY GUYS IM SORRY I HAVENT WROTE IN AWHILE JAKBDKAAHAKD BUT I JUST HAD NO INSPIRATION AND TIME HAIVDOAHAKAJS
ANYWAY I WOULD LIKE YOU TO CHECK MY LUMITY ANIMATIC ON YOUTUBE! "Symphony LUMITY Animatic"
It already has a lot of views and I feel famous lol

A/NHEY GUYS IM SORRY I HAVENT WROTE IN AWHILE JAKBDKAAHAKD BUT I JUST HAD NO INSPIRATION AND TIME HAIVDOAHAKAJSANYWAY I WOULD LIKE YOU TO CHECK MY LUMITY ANIMATIC ON YOUTUBE! "Symphony LUMITY Animatic"It already has a lot of views and I feel famou...