Kate

Luz POV
I was walking around in hexide. Now it was history time. Well, I was on my way until I heard some voices just near the corner of the corridor.
I hid behind a wall and listened
"Who are you supposed to be?"
"B-Bosha???"
"Yeah that's me. Everyone knows my name here even you I guess. Who are you? A new student? If that's it then let me teach you immediately who rules here."
"No no no I- I am just uhm.... passing here I'm going to leave soon"
I heard a loud noise of someone falling.
"Hm what a waste of time."
I heard steps coming in my direction .
"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?! I wasn't done talking!"
And then someone bumped on me.
I fell on the ground and I saw someone just next to me on the ground. I guess the person that bumped on me.
"Oh the human is here."
And Bosha came closer.
I stood and said angrily "Bosha leave them alone!" I didn't even know who was I protecting.
"Ugh I ain't touching you human. Ew gross." Bosha and everyone around her moved and went away. I looked to the person that made me fall. She looked kind of familiar. She was probably my age and as tall as me. Brown hair and gold eyes. Beast keeping and illusion coven. I noticed much familiarity on her but didn't find where did that come from. "M-mo—- uh I- LUZ?" She said while I was coming closer to help her get up.
"Uhm yeah that's me, hey" I said kind of embarrassed.
"I- you- I-" she couldn't reach to say much.
"Hey hey that's ok take your time."
"M- Luz is that you?"
"Well yeah." I smiled kind of awkwardly
She examined me top to bottom and then mumbled something. I didn't hear it. Then she spoke. "I-I'm Kathryn, you can call me Kate."
"Uh ok"
I looked more to her
"You know you look kinda familiar"
She seemed scared by that comment.
Then I got a closer look to her face
That lines, that hair style, that golden eyes.
"You know, your golden eyes remember me of-
OH YEAH AMITY! Are you her missing sister????"
She looked annoyed and she just said "wow. Just wow."
"Sooo?"
"No, not really. But uhm we can say me and amity are somehow related."
"Cousin?" I asked more curious
"Nope, none you'll ever imagine I guess... don't you have class?"
"I- I am late... much so.... GUESS ILL SKIP HISTORY! Tell me more about you" I don't know why but I got really interested in that girl.
"I- really shouldn't...."
"Come onnnn"
She mumbled something more I didn't understand and then said.
"Well I guess it won't hurt if I say I'm a time traveler-"
I couldn't resist
"OOOOOO TIME TRAVELER??? WOWWWWW SO COOL ARE YOU HERE FOR A MISSION OR- WAIT ARE YOU LIKE AMITY'S GRANDMA OR SOMETHING OMG IM SO EXITIED"
She looked shocked by what I said
"Wow you really are dumb somehow. Well no and I won't let you guess because it might hurt everyone's future."
We kept on talking for awhile. She didn't tell me if she was from past or future but it's still really cool. Then I heard someone calling me.
"Luz Luz? Luz?"
I recognized Amity's angelic voice. "Do you want to meet amity?? Is that what you're here for?" I asked Kate
"Well uhm not only her but yeah we can say that. I wanna see how she was as a chil- FUCK"
"SO YOU ARE FROM FUTURE!"
"AAAA I CANT TELL YOU MORE SORRY SORRY"and she was about to leave when I grabbed her shoulder
"Well that's ok but still COOOL! ARE YOU- OK SORRY SORRY NO MORE QUESTIONS"
"Oh good." She calmed down.
"Just want you to know that if I tell you too much I'll maybe have to reset your memory of today"
"Oh yeah alright now let's get to Amity!"
Late-
"Hey Luz I've been looking for you- uhm who's she?"
Amity appeared from behind me.
I saw Kate giving her a deep stare and giving me a shocked face.
"Uhm amity, hey! This is Kate-"
"You already seems suspicious to me. I've never seen you around here and why were you yelling at Luz?"
"I- you- Amity?" Kate said
"How do you know me"
"HEY HEY ALL YOU calm down. Well uhm sh-"I tried to say
"Wait you seem much like-" amity said and pushed me apart to get a closer look to Kate. She examinated Kate's whole face and then looked at me. Then she did something I wouldn't ever imagine. She pulled some of Kate's hair apart to see her ear. It was a normal witch ear.
The atmosphere was so tense. Amity could brake her just for being suspicious.
"Oh uhm well I guess you look familiar to me. Have I seen you around here?"
Kate seemed shocked again.
"W-wait you are the top student?"
"Well yes but-" amity couldn't finish her phrase when Kate just laughed trying to hide her mouth.
"What's so funny?!" Amity said turning red as she does when she gets mad.
"I just- haha really I thought you'd recognize me at least a bit"
"I didn't? What game are you playing?!"
So I couldn't stay quiet, I touched amity's shoulder and said "hey call down I am gonna explain."
"You better do"
"So Kate is a time traveler-"
"NO DONT TELL HER MORE!" Kate begged
"Or ill have to delete you two's memories!"
"Yeah sure, now tell me what she told you." Amity said looking at me coldly.
"Well I really shouldn't."
"Tell me. In case what she said is true we'll just ger out memory deleted..." she smirked at me and gave a cold look to her.
"Go on... tell her. I guess I already told enough I'll have to delete you two's memories anyway."
"See? Now tell me" amity insisted
"Well she said she is a fine traveler and she came from future and all I know is that she's related to you somehow."
I felt exitied and weirdly awkward.
"Oh" i could tell amity was shocked.
"Well I don't think you are. Even if you are a time traveler you found the wrong person. You look much more like Luz than me" amity said
"Amity what are you talking about? She have your same golden eyes and that hair-"
"LOOK AT HER SKIN LUZ! It's yours"
"But I'm not a witch! You are!"
" Oh cramity." Kate said slapping slowly herself in the face.
"That is my phrase..." I said
"YOU TWO STILL HAVENT FIGURED IT OUT YET ?"
Kate seemed disappointed.
I turned around to see Amity glowing hardly red in face I have no idea why.
"Luz uhm get to class I'll talk to her." Amity said
"OH CRAMITY IM LATE!"
I ran away to class

Amity POV
"Now it's just us. Come outside please."
I can't believe it. If my mind is right then I'll probably pass out.
"Y-yeah sure m-AMITY...."
I tried to keep my tone cold and I wanted to do a good impression to who I thought I was talking to.
"So uhm"
She said opening the door
"Did uh... you realize... uh...."
Kate said
"I always wanted to be named Kate. Amity is such a weird name for a witch." I kept on walking and talking as she was following me.
Then I rapidly turned around.
"WHO ARE YOU REALLY BECAUSE I AM HAVING TROUBLES UNDERSTANDING IT AND I HAVE AN IDEA WHICH MIGHT BE ALSO A DREAM BUT I DONT KNOW JUST TELL ME NOW."
"UH OK OK SURE MOM- "
*awkward silence*
"Damn it...."

A/N
HEY GUYS
this time I guess I am doing an actual second part 🥴
Sorry again for my bad English but I had to write this rapidly because I will probably be offline for some time and I had this idea sooo I might fix grammar errors later.