Ordinary

Luz POV
I closed my phone. And my head just opened. A lot of thoughts came and went by there. Words. Words about my life. About what I'm living. About what I lived. About what I'm going to live. I felt like I was about to cry. I won't get home any soon. I'm stuck here.
Cold breeze coming from the open window caressed my face. I closed my eyes. And I thought about everything I've been through and everything I'll live. All thought just connected and made their ways to one person. That one person I used to hate. That one person I never understood no matter how hard I tried.
Words
Words flew from the top of my head to my mouth. A little but energetic symphony started in my head.
I sat on the Owl House's window and started singing.

Amity POV
Ok, today is the day. I'm going to see luz. She will help me with homework and I'll finally have some time with her alone.
I took my hoodie and got shoes on. I opened the door and took my staff. Then the staff lost gravity and I found myself flying to The Owl House.
As I got closer and closer, a melody sounded in my ears. It was just so beautiful. I found myself hearing to Luz's voice. She was singing sit on a window and I didn't wanna interrupt her. So I hid behind a tree and listed.
"I notice how she looks at me.... but I pretend that I don't see.
It's easier if I let the tension subside."
This feels familiar some way. Could she be talking about me?...
"I've seen it in the books I read. A magic that you cannot see....
There's no limitations, they wear up with pride.
But the characters I read never act or look like me! I can't depend on them to lead me through the right door! And what's the point of falling when you know I'm only stalling...."
She kept on singing for awhile as I stared from afar just amazed of her voice. It's just beautiful. As her I guess. That song was just so emotional. And she was also talking about a girl.... could it be me?
What did she say...? 'I notice how she looks at me'
OH GOD
could it be she knows??? I mean it is kinda obvious after all scenes I did in front of the whole school trying to talk to her.
"I'll be anything, but ordinary!"
And then just silence. All that repressed emotions.... I gotta make her talk to me about it, she'll feel better much probably.
I just got out my hiding place and waved at her.
She noticed me, she blushed a bit and she waved back. Then she got down and opened the door.
"Hey Luz-"
"HAHA HEY AMITY HOWS IT GOING AND DID YOU JUST HEARD WHAT I SANG?"
She sounded scared and surprised.
"I-
Uh....
I did. Luz your voice's beautiful."
She got even redder.
"Hehe thank you...."
I don't wanna bring up the subject now, she might not be comfortable with that.
"Uhm should we start?" I sad with an unsure tone.
"Y-yeah sure..."
We went upstairs and we started working. Every time one of us spoke I tried so hard to bring up the song, and make her talk about it but I just couldn't. Just look at me. I'm so weak.
"A-amity why are you doing this?"
She said.
"Uhm... the spell's not completed yet so I'm gonna just-"
"No Amity. Why you keep on avoiding the fact that you heard the song"
She sounded cold.
The atmosphere was so tense I could cut it.
"Luz, look it's not that I don't care about you; it's just that I didn't know how to bring up the subject and make you talk, and I thought that I might make you feel worse..."
"Oh no Amity, you do know I'm not talking about that, you're smarter than that."
I looked at her horrified. I don't get what she's talking about. I know she feels bad for some reason and I wanna make her talk but seems like she wanna talk about something else?
Oh this is all so confused
"What do you mean? I know you feel bad for some reason... and I wanna know why..."
My heart started beating faster.
"Because...."
She murmured
"Because....."
She murmured louder
"B-because ALL I SAID WAS TRUE! I'M AWKWARD AND WEIRD! NO ONE WILL EVER WANNA BE AROUND ME AND SHES ALSO TRYING TO MAKE ME THINK SHE WANTS ME BUT I DO KNOW THATS NOT POSSIBLE BECAUSE I'M JUST A DISAPPOINTMENT FOR EVERYBODY AND I DONT BELONG ANYWHERE!"
She screamed and I felt like dying.
Do she really think everything she said??? And who is 'she'?!
If someone's hurting Luz I gotta know.
"Luz Luz!"
I yelled and took her hands. They were cold and full of tears. The floor was also wet.
"LUZ NOTHING YOU SAID IS TRUE AND IF ANYONE'S HURTING YOU YOU GOTTA TELL ME!! I CAN HELP I SWEAR!"
I got closer and I was about to hug her when she pushed me away.
I fell on the cold floor.
"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE KIDD-"
Then she realized what she's done and she first almost gave me her hand then she retreated it and did a step further.
"Amity I...."
I couldn't speak
"Amity I shouldn't... I- I am sorry... I..."
She turned around and it was my occasion.
I woke up quickly and I grabbed her arm. She turned around and before she could even think I kissed her. Her lips on mine felt just amazing. Her face was kinda wet because of all she cried.
Our bodies touched and I just let go of her.
"Amity i..."
"Luz before everything I just want to say that.... that I L-love and you, and that it's fine if you have someone other in mind or you just d-don't wanna be with me, but I want you to know that I'm her and I'll always be so stop pushing me away and tell me who's hurting you."
I finally ended my sentence
"You."
W-what?
"You Hurt me every day. Seeing you, holding your hand, hugging you. Everything hurts about that. It's just that... it's hard to have someone you care about really much knowing they'll never be yours. You're so beautiful. You're so perfect. A-and yes that song talked about you. Every moment you're near me I feel like nothing matters anymore. It's just you and me, facing the world... and it's hurst because I do know you don't love me back the way I do, and that that kiss might have meant nothing to you..."
I pushed her in another kiss and then I said.
"You're so silly. That's other stuff I adore about you. That kiss was everything to me. I do love you back, I always did, even when we hated each other. You always meant something in my life and you are important.... you're just the only one that don't know it dummy"
I was kinda laughing and crying. She started laughing and crying too. We both sat down on the floor still laughing.

How did I get myself into this?
Oh right.
I kissed Luz Noceda.
The most perfect girl in my life.

A/N
STILL
ALIVE
YOU DUMBS
HAHAHAHA
lol jk I love y'all
Think I've forgotten how to write in Italian.
Anyway
Yes lumityyyyy. NOT GONNA SURVIVE THE HIATUS F