Dream/Nightmare

A/N
GUYS IM AWFULLY SORRY TO ALL PEOPLE STILL ALIVE ON MY WATTPAD BUT I HAVE ALL KINDS OF BLOCKS WHICH ARE WRITER BLOCK, ART BLOCK, AND PIANO BLOCK TOO. LET ME DIE.
ANYWAY
Today I had an idea of a LUMITY confession. So.... this is the hardest part.
It might be kinda NSFW. I mean even if it is it's mild, but still.
Thank you for listening, enjoy!

Amity POV
Luz invited me to a slumber party at her house. SHE DID IT I FEEL LIKE SHES AKING ME OUT WKGDOAJSSDUODJD OMG.
BUT
the thing happened like this:
I was staring at my phone with her contact. I was about to text her something, I just didn't know WHAT. I just stared there laying on my bed.
When I found her texting to me.
I just quickly closed my phone. She can't find me looking at her texts every minute, I would seem like a creep. I.. kinda am. But anyways when she texted me she said:
"Amity! Would you like to come to a slumber party at the Owl House?"
A-SLUMBER-PARTY-WITH-MY-CRUSH.
WEARING
CUTE
PIJAMAS.
SPENDING
TIME
TOGETHER-
And then the second text:
"Willow and Viney are coming too!"
Worse part.
Ugh I would love some time alone with her. And I would love even more to confess my feelings to her but every time I hold back.
Before deleting my letters twenty times I finally responded with a simple:
"Why not. When?"
AAAAAAAA DO I SOUND LIKE I DONT CARE??????
"This night! At 8.15 pm!" She texts back.
"Ok"
Oh god... I can't believe I'm doing this.
Lucky for me, my parents wouldn't be home for a week so I'm free. Oh right. My siblings....
"So uhm... I'm going to a slumber party at Luz's place."
I said packing up something to Ed and Em.
"UUUU WILL YOU TWO BE ALONEEE??" They said at the same time with a malicious tone.
"WHAT? N-no Willow and Viney are coming too..." I blushed.
"I see you wish to be alone with the human don't you mittens?"
Busted
"I have no time for your no sense"
"Haha MITTENS LIKES THE HUMAN! MITTENS LIKES THE HUMAN!"
"OH SHUT UP!"
I ran downstairs and opened the door to finally get away that hell.
Oh nice. Now I have to walk.
I arrived at Luz's house one minute late. There was still no one there, except for... the Bird Tube.
Luz opened her door and she said all exitied: "AMITYT FINALLY! WELCOME!"
I entered and said a shy "hi"
"Anyway Amity i wanted to ask you about this message I just got."
I looked at her phone and noticed that the chat was on Emira
"Take care of our mittens 😏"
I blushed madly and said "they are getting me crazy. There's something about them this week I truly can't understand "
Oh my bad... lying.
"Uhm ok" she smiled and invited me to sit down.
Then Willow and Viney arrived and apologized for late.
Luz immediately said that she might talk while sleeping and we laughed.
We played a lot of games and I had fun. I think I never had real fun before. But now... it felt just so good. I also reached to rest my head on Luz's shoulder while watching a human movie about something called 'Vampires'.
Then it was time to go sleep. Luz's room was way too small for all us so we decided that two of us should go in one room and the other two in Luz's room to sleep.
Willow suggested I stay with Luz and she'd stay with Viney. Oh god. I would like SLEEP WITH LUZ. IQPDJSPCHAOHDISHD *internal screaming in lesbian*
We chatted a bit longer and at past midnight we both went to our room. There were two beds with blue covers. They were so cute. Luz smiled at me Blushing a bit and then layed down on her bed.
Then we chatted again about school, home, how annoying my siblings are....
And then we got under covers and fell asleep.
I couldn't get any sleep. I she fell asleep looking  at me with closed eyes. SHE WAS SO CUTE AAAAAA
I WOULD GO TO HER AND HUG HER AS DEATH AAAAA
But then I heard something and saw her moving. She was muffling something. I got closer to hear and she was saying my... name?
I heard her calling "Amity Amity"
And I said "what?" Or "Luz?" But she didn't seem to wake up.
I was kinda panicking. what should I do? I don't know how humans work! And everything was so dark in the room. I took her hands.
Then she suddendly said, still much muffled
"Do you..."
"Love me?"
WAIT WHAT. DID SHE JUST SAY THAT.
I did was instinct told me to do
"OF COURSE I DO LUZ!"
Then she kept on saying like "Amity" or
"Amity stop" or "Amity I can't"
Omg what am I supposed to do??
I just tried waking her up by tickling her shoulder or just moving her.
She suddenly opened her eyes and slapped me in the face. I don't care.
I pinned her on the bed and told her "Luz clam down! Luz what's wrong?"
She looked at me and she was painting much so I let her calm down and then she spoke:
"A fantastic Dre- I MEAN A NIGHTMARE."
I looked at her confused
"I'm so messed up."
"Yeah i see"
She hugged me and I hugged back.
We cuddled there and then we both fell asleep not even realizing what we both said....

A/N
GONAN CONTINUE THIS ON LUZ'S POV
I BET YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT WAS LUZ'S FANTASTIC DREA- I MEAN NIGHTMARE.
XD