Chapter 1

Third person.

    The cool breeze blew his hair from his face,his intense violet eyes on display.He stood in front of Dalmeonji's entrance mesmerized by the beauty of the structure,a perfect blend of modern and ancient times.It was huge,he'd be an ant compared to the elegant,gigantic building.

      That wasn't the thing that drew him in the most, It was rather the splashes of colour in the sky, some reds, orange and pink, purples making their presence known too.Now the masterpiece in the sky combined with the structure, drew him in.Dalmeonji had the best sceneries,and as an art major,he needed the aesthetics.... craved it.Many people found it hard to believe he loved art.Perhaps it was his dominating aura,or his large muscly build combined with his height of 6'6.But you couldn't blame him for his appearance,he inherited it.Oh but he knew,it was his glowing violet eyes which caught attention, it has always been his eyes.

                        He made his way to his designated house, which went by the name Bangtan.According to the administration, he had six housemates, who were already present.He was quite satisfied with the number, but he couldn't judge the people yet... at least not until he sees them,it was part of his ability after all.

                      The halls had portraits of outstanding students who studied here, made a mark on the school and society.The corner if his lips turned upwards, seeing his parents and nine siblings' paintings, he'd join them on the wall soon,he'd make sure of that.

                     Soon, he found himself in front of bangtan house, an exquisite mansion, standing tall in all its glory.Making his way into the house, he pushed the unlocked door, noise immediately hitting his ear.A small frown made its way to his face... he really wasn't a fan of noise, he could tolerate it, thanks to his large family, but he didn't like it, at all.

                              The sounds of  laughing and talking came from the living room, where he made his way to.If he's going to live with these people for more than a year,he has to know them, and thanks to his ability, he'd have every information about them at first glance.

                                    The room,which he realized was very beautiful,was a combination of beige,creams and some greys,and was pleased with it.Everyone had gone silent upon his appearance, all standing up and making their way to him,a tall one about his height, with broad shoulders moving right towards him.

                      "You must be the new member of bangtan..." he smiled, "I'm Kim Seokjin, you can call me Jin. " Ah, so Jin is an Ikai......
   "Kim Taehyung." he responded,short and blunt,straight to the point, his deep,velvety voice in the air.The next one approached, Taehyung liked this one, a Cameolis, they liked silence and peace,and their presence was hardly felt at times, at least he knew that someone here would also be protesting against noise-making.

                      "Min Yoongi"he said,suddenly disappearing to the couch.
   "I'm Jung Hoseok  and its nice to meet you." Taehyung internally signed....an acivis, he hoped he wouldn't he as loud as they come but his introduction made it hard for him to hold on to that hope.

                      "I'm Kim Namjoon, welcome to bangtan." he held his hand out,waiting fo Taehyung to shake it... ah,the unofficial leader, always wanting to have information on everything, a true knolis.
  "You'll have to try harder to get information on me, Namjoon.... and that isn't happening today" The group's eyes widened at his remark, he internally smirked, knowing he got wheels turning in their heads, just how he liked it.He felt the intense gaze from a shorter male, about the same height as Yoongi, trying to find something that could guide him to solve the mystery of what Taehyung's ability is, like the Ucani he is.

                           "I'm Park Jimin,I hope we can get along... ",  "I hope so too, Jimin." his face remained expressionless as usual as he addressed his housemate, who still seemed to be trying to figure it out.He internally chuckled at that....'good luck then,Jimin.'

                          When he met his last housemates eyes, he really wanted to roll his eyes,not wanting to deal with this,the unusual sweet smile on his face already giving up his ability,an Enchantris.
  "I'm Jeon Jungkook.... " he purred,"..... and its a pleasure to meet you, Taehyung.... "
                            Now he really wanted to roll his eyes,but their attention was drawn to Namjoon,who probably sensed Jungkook's attempt at flirting.