Epilogue

Third person

"S-so are we gonna rule the world too Dada?" Taehyung chuckled at his son's question.

"Of course Yinnie, your Dada's gonna train you to be the strongest Devil ever!" The two year old giggled at his father's words.

Two years had passed since Jungkook had their first children. Taeying and Jungyang, both males. Jungkook was still a bit sour that they were the exact replica of Taehyung, taking his every feature...seriously, they took everything, character wise and looks... even his moles.But that changed when he got pregnant with triplets, who were all girls and looked exactly like him, except for one which was a combination of then both. Jungkook thought Taehyung was crazy when he said he wanted ten kids, but looking at the fact that Jungkook was already two weeks pregnant again, it was gonna happen. The triplets were already asleep, along with Jungyang, Taeying or Yinnie being the only one awake.Speaking of Jungkook...

"Mama!" Yinnie yelled as Jungkook entered his and Tae's bedroom.

"Not so loud baby, you're gonna wake Junghee, Taehee, Taeguk and Jungyang up." Jungkook whispered.

"Sowwy mama...Yinnie jus' misses you..." Jungkook smiled at his son's words, going to pick him up and give him kisses, earning giggles from him.

"Its time for you to sleep my little devil.."

"B-but I wanna hear you and Dada's story again!" The little devil pouted, whining to get his way...

"Now, now Yinnie...if you don't get enough sleep how can you become the baddest devil in the world like Dada?" Taehyung said, knowing how to trick his son..

"F-fine....but you gotta let me go with you to kill the annoying people..." The couple laughed at their son's comment, he was just two but he was already displaying the qualities of a true devil, just like their other devil children, who might just be like Yinnie....maybe slightly worse... The married couple went to tuck their yawning son in his crib, who fell asleep the minute his head hit the pillow. The two kissed his forehead, along with their other kids, who were already in dreamland.They left the nurseries and retired to their bedroom.

"I can't believe we've come this far Tae..." Jungkook whispered to his husband, who's hand were wrapped around him.

"Oh I remember the apocalypse about two years ago, when our friends were panicking about dying..." Taehyung reminisced.The bangtan devils had their own families now. Ina married the girl she took to prom and they adopted two kids. Jin and Namjoon also got married and begged Taehyung to give them the ability to give birth, which Taehyung did as a thank you for their loyalty.They now had three kids and were expecting their forth, same goes for Hoseok and Yoongi, only that they had three kids. Jimin was set free after the birth of Jungyang and Taeying, who later met a nice guy he was currently dating, all in all, everyone was happy.

But it was just the beginning....the beginning of the Deleterious Kims...

And that ends Deleterious! Did you like the book? Please share your thoughts in the comments section and don't forget to vote!

Started:   15th August, 2020
Ended:      27th August,2020.

Shout out to: AninditaDutta4   💜 Just know you were my motivation to publish all the chapters... Thanks for your reads, comments and votes! I purple you! 💜💜💜

~•~Lann 💜