Chapter 25

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was woken up by soft kisses being peppered on my face and chest.

"Morning' TaeTae." I giggled, loving the look of annoyance on his face as I used the name.

"You seriously had to come up with that,upon all the names you could have given me....." He grumbled out.

"I think its cute..." I pulled him on top of me, so I could kiss his lips...I spread my legs so he could slot himself in between them. I felt his large hands grab my hips, pulling me closer to rub his hard cock against my entrance. I moaned at how good it felt, despite the pain from last night...I loved the pain...but I wanted it from behind too...

"P-please Tae....w-want it from behind...." I moaned out as he kept rubbing against me. I felt him smirk against my lips as I was flipped, face in the pillow, ass in the air.

"N-no prep...." I muttered, wanting to feel his huge cock rip me apart....

"Are you sure---"

"P-please! I w-wan' it soo bad..." I could feel myself dripping at the thought of the pain.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!" I screamed, as his huge cock filled my hole up,hitting my prostate immediately. I wasn't given a chance to adjust before he began fucking into me, hitting my prostate dead on.

"OH-AHHHRRRRHHHHGGGG!" I screamed, when I felt a hard slap on my left ass cheek.The pain mixed with pleasure felt soo good, my eyes began to roll back, drool falling from my opened mouth.

"HA-ARHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I was getting close, and I'm pretty sure my screaming could be heard by our neighboring houses. I felt two fingers enter me, turning cold and hitting right on my g-spot.

"A-AHHHHHHRRRRRRRRDGGGG!!!!" I screamed, Into the pillow, my body shaking before I came violently eyes rolling back. I whimpered when the abuse to both my holes didn't stop, the oversensitivity making me want to come again.

"T-TAEHYUNG-AHHHRRRRRHHHH!!!" I screamed, as my body shook again, cumming so hard my vision turned white, whimpering when I felt warm cum fill, my hole with Tae growling loudly.He pulled out and pulled my spent body on top of his, a boxy grin on his face.

"I see my baby bun is a masochist and a bit sadistic~" He rasped, my face heating up at being exposed.

"And here I thought I had to be gentle because you were a virgin, but guess you like it rough..." He teased, a shit eating grin on his face.

"I think I'm addicted to your cock already..." I whispered, causing him to laugh out loud.

"Well good, cause I'm addicted to fucking you too...."

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

              After a relaxing  bath, Taehyung dressed me in one of his shirt and a pair of  booty shorts at my request, though my ass hurt like a bitch, I didn't regret it one bit.He added a few hickeys on my neck and collarbones, adding on to the ones I already had. There was an awkward silence as we made our way downstairs,where Jin was serving breakfast.They all looked tired and I think my screams last night played a huge part in it.

"We need thicker walls guys...." Hoseok muttered, glaring straight at us. I winced when Tae situated me on his lap, the pain getting to me, but I didn't mind, I liked it.

"We couldn't fucking sleep! And you just had to continue in the the morning when we we're having our fucking breakfast!" Yoongi growled, clearly annoyed. Ina on the other hand had a creepy smirk on her face.

"Hmm....Kook, you seemed to be having the time of your life....and judging by your screams....you like it rough.." My face heated up at her comment.

"Ahh Tae harder~" Namjoon mimicked, everyone laughing,except Tae who growled at them, making them shut up immediately.

"You're making my baby shy..." He whispered darkly, tightening his hold on my waist. Not gonna lie, I loved his dark and sinister tone....I might have changed my old and heartless ways but that side of me which loved to make people go on their knees and beg was still in me.....

"So....what are we going to do about Jimin, what he did wasn't right..." They all nodded at Namjoon's words, Taehyung growling.

"We do nothing." Tae paused, the others confused, and so was I. "Even though he insulted bangtan by leaving to a lower ranked house and humiliated us, retaliating is exactly what he wants....He needs an excuse to label us as ruthless and dangerous so immediately we do something, he gets that opportunity." We were all amazed at his logic... Tae really isn't all muscle, he's also very intelligent... My man. But then I thought of how Jimin literally told everyone I had both a dick and vagina and I started getting nervous. I've always been self conscious about it and for my ex best friend to do that hurt. I curled myself into Tae, feeling tears prick my eyes, a sob escaping my lips.

"Oh Koo...please don't cry baby..." He whispered, rocking my body against his chest.

"T-they're gonna laugh at me.." I cried, burning my face in his chest.

"No they're not baby....I'm not gonna allow them to laugh at you, kay?" I nodded, sniffing as he whipped my tears away, giving me a small smile.

"It's okay Kook, you have us to kick their asses." Yoongi smirked, and I gave him a smile, happy to have such accepting people around me.

Some stuff in here is  very important for the stuff ahead so please take note. Please leave your thoughts in the comments section and don't forget to vote!

~•~Lann💜