Chapter 31

Taehyung's P.O.V

  The bangtan members along with Koo were in the basement with me and the captives which were bound to a metal chair....that I put a special spell on. After I had turned Koo devil, some of his features had changed, like his eyes which were permanently pale gold like my now permanent violet eyes. his shoulder length curls which turned golden at the tips. He had retractable claws and horns, along with fangs. The tattoo cracks on the sides of  his neck resembled mine, and he also had retractable wings, which were black, but smaller than mine. All in all, he looked beautiful....My devil Queen...

"Ah....its nice to see you're awake..." I said, standing infront of Jimin and his werewolf friends.One of them tried to break his cuffs but didn't succeed which made Koo laugh madly.

"Now you know how I feel you fucking mutt!" A smirk made its way to his face. As his heels clicked against the hard floor moving to slap every single mutt in the room.. Jimin would have a special punishment.

"You really are disgraceful werewolves....." He began, causing them to growl but Koo electrocuted them...

"Aren't werewolves supposed to be protectors, aren't true bloods supposed to be their own bosses? Yet you follow Jimin's orders like brainless fuckers...." The werewolves looked offended and you could see their eyes turn red but Koo's glare was deadly enough to make them shut up.

"Y'know...you claim to be protectors of omegas....including  males...." He whispered, pain in his eyes, hand going to his tummy....I was tempted to kill them on the spot but this was Koo's revenge.

"Did you know I'm pregnant?and in my first trimester? Do you know how much danger I was in.I COULD HAVE LOST MY LIFE AND MY BABY!!!!" Koo's words made me shake in anger....I wanted to kill them...to hear them scream for mercy.Their eyes widened at Koo's confession,Jimin finally speaking...

"Y-you're pregnant?" Jimin whispered, eyes comically wide.Koo rolled his eyes at their reactions.

"I-I swear w-we didn't k-kno--"

"Shut up" Koo rasped darkly, angered.

"It doesn't matter whether you knew or not....you did put me through pain so you're gonna feel the same." Immediately, shocks of pain entered their system making them scream in pain. Koo stopped the torture and walked to them. The werewolves were four, along with Jimin. He beckoned the bangtan members to follow his lead.

"Okay...that was just a starter.....I want you to remember this forever so why not leave a few marks? Ina....please heat the knives....Namjoon...reach into their conscience and make sure the pain stays in their minds." They both nodded getting to work.

"The rest of you....will repeat the same actions I inflict on their leader....and make it hurt......Hoseok...you'll just watch..." They nodded, taking the heated knives. There were screams in the air as Koo began making marks with the heated knives on their thighs and knives.

"Ina, Jin,Yoongi....Kill them, I have no use for these dogs....Its the leader who deserves more pain." The three wolves were stabbed in the hearts by the members...who pulled their hearts out of their Chests...and ate it, smirks on their faces...Ah my fellow devils.

"I-I'm s-sorry p-please spare m-me----"
I laughed at his stupid plea,finally making my presence known.

"Did you spear my mate when you were torturing him?" I asked. remaining at my place but my eye contact showing my rage.

"Did you know his heart stopped at a point?" I growled

"Yet you have the goddamn audacity to actually ask to be spared??!!!" The remaining werewolf  whimpered at my tone....pathetic dog...

"Its okay Tae....he was just a fucking puppet anyway..." He said as he sliced the head of the werewolf off.

"Its off with your head mutt..." He laughed like a mad man, fangs on display....so hot...

"Ah....and there's the cause of my suffering...Park Jimin..." A small smirk made its way onto my face....who knew that the one you wanted would hate you soo much?

"J-Jungkook this isn't you..." Jimin muttered, trying to sound confident bit you could sense the fear.....devils always sensed the fear and we loved it...

"Oh shut up Jimin....your stupidity and pride brought you here....just couldn't accept rejection....well boohoo bastard,I'm alive and ready to put you in your place." Koo growled, picking up a sharp knife.

"This is for making me cry.." He sliced his cheek.

"This is for making me look stupid.." He stabbed his knees and Jimin screamed in pain...he won't be able to dance again...

"This is for embarrassing me and my mate..." He sliced each of Jimin's arms seven times...his screams were music to my ears...

"And this....this is for the pain I went through..." Koo drew a 'V' sign on his chest with his golden magic swirls.

"W-what did you d-do!" Jimin yelled, panicked.

"Ah...you see, you belong to Devil Kim now....and you can't remove it unless I or Tae kill you...you're our servant....you owe us your life,mind and body.....our puppet...your ability belongs to us... " Jimin looked sick...like everything had suddenly gone wrong....well it has, but for him

"D-devil K-kim...?" He whispered, hoping it wasn't really a devil.

"Ah yes....my mate...is the next in line for the title...meet your Devil King Park...." Jimin's eyes widened as I came out of the shadows, a smirk on my face..

"We meet again Park....in different circumstances....remember the game we started?" He gulped, nodding...

"Well I won...."

What do you think about the bangtan devils? Grab your notes guys, we're gonna learn more about Tae next chapter. Please leave your thoughts in the comments section and don't forget to vote!

~•~Lann 💜