Chapter 15

Taehyung's  P.O.V

"Thanks Tannie..." I mumbled to Yeontan after he transported us to Chiyu's entrance, he does have some a abilities after all.

"We're here...." I held Koo's small hand, ready to confirm my suspicions.

           I pulled the heavy door by the door handle, once again amazed by the row of shelves which seem endless. The others were Just about to burst in until I stopped them.

"Namjoon, I need you to touch the floor and use your ability to find out which shelf has the books on human experiments and demons...." Namjoon nodded, eyes turning icy blue as he seemed in a trance, before standing back up.

"Follow me....." He muttered,the rest of us trailing behind him to a tall shelf, the book on it looking old.

"Okay so we split up in our teams.Use your ability to make the search faster if you  can but handle the books with care...." They nodded getting to work.
I had taught Koo to cast a selection spell to find anything related to the topic, but so far, everything we found wasn't really anything that could help us.

"I found it!" Namjoon yelled, the rest of us running to him. The book he was holding looked plain, nothing special....and hard to notice.

"When I touched the book,I felt someone else's presence.....but it wasn't fresh....its as if whoever was here came to look for the book some years ago......but then again, the same person came here some months ago.." wheels seemed to be turning in everyone's heads at Namjoon's words.

"Could it be the person who started the apocalypse?"  Koo muttered, trying to figure it out.....my smart baby, hitting the nail right on the head.

"Let's focus on finding a way to stop the apocalypse......I wanna get the fuck outta here..." Yoongi pulled everyone out of their thoughts.

"This is written in a language which is almost extinct....."  I paused, looking through the pages.

"But I can understand it pretty well so that's not a problem...."

"How come you can understand it then...?" Jimin really should understand I don't like him at all...

"Because.......its the language my ancestors spoke..." They all seemed surprised by the information.....I wonder how they'd react knowing what I am.....how Koo would react. That was honestly my greatest fear.....
      I dismissed my darkening thought and began to read out loud.

"Ok it says here that the normals have been trying many experiments to become smarter than they should be....in 1324, the mythics began mingling with the normals, and the mythics were known to have great wisdom which a group of normals wanted, therefore trying a few experiments. They all failed but one seemed to work....but then everything went wrong when the first test subject ate the brain of a scientist to acquire his knowledge, beginning the 'zombie apocalypse'." I continued.  "One of these zombies unknowingly ate the brain of a mythic, againing their abilities and turning into demons...the demon began to multiply by eating more mythics, and when they grew stronger, they attacked the normals, whipping them all out. A group of powerful mythics, known as the high council found a way to stop the demons from destroying everything. It took one year for them to realize that the only way to stop the apocalypse was to kill the first zombie which turned into a demon.It wasn't an easy task, but the council managed to do so, and immediately, all demons in the world turned to dust immediately, as if they never existed...." At the bottom of the page there was a message.

"To rid the world of evil, you must first eradicate its creator..... "

                                        -Kim.

"wait.....so your ancestor wrote this.?" I nodded at Ina's question, placing the book back in its original position. I signed, this was going to be worse than I thought.

" So you're saying that we need to find out who started the apocalypse in the first place...... How the hell are we gonna do that!"  Jin pulled his hair in frustration.

"No....." I rasped, knowing I couldn't avoid all this anymore. "You're not doing anything...."

"What do you mean Tae.....we got this far.....we can't give up." Koo said and really wish I could tell him why.......but I had a feeling he'd know soon.

"Listen.....I want you all to go back to the entrance of Viper's forest and take  the van back to the town and continue on foot to the Cave Koo and I stayed in....Koo, I want you to show them where the cave-----"

"Okay stop!" Jimin yelled, getting angry, eyes forming into slits "We almost got killed by demons, loosened by snakes and you're telling us to JUST LEAVE!!!!"

"You know something....." Namjoon began "It was clear from the beginning.....and all this is somehow connected to you....."

"Tae......i-is this true...?" Koo muttered, voice quite. I didn't have to look at his face to sense the betrayal in his voice, and it broke my heart.

"Its true....and that's why you all need to leave.....I might not seem trust worthy right now but if I wanted you dead, you wouldn't be standing here..." I turned to my Koo, who flinched when I came closer.....and his reaction made my heart sting. I reached into my pocket for an amulet which was dear to me, and had a dark violet stone attached to it in the shape of a crescent moon.

"I don't know what to tell you to make you understand that I have no bad intentions towards you.....but I want you to have this, it belonged to my mother, and its like a part of me....." I whispered placing it in his hands.

"Yeontan! take them out of the Viper's forest!" I ignored their protests as Yeontan teleported them out off Chiyu...... Time to face my inner demons...

Third person

Unknown to him,right after they made their way to the van, they were captured, and rendered unconscious.....

So what do you think Taehyung knows? Grab your popcorn kids! The Tea is about to be spilled in the next chapter and its gonna be served hot. Please leave your thoughts in the comments section and don't forget to vote!

~•~Lann💜