Chapter 3

Third person

Previously......
"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

The sudden uproar turned the heads of almost everyone In the dinning hall, food forgotten and curiosity filling their minds.The one who yelled was none other than Im Akwun,a famous and powerful shifter. Akwun marched to bangtan's table, but was stopped by Jimin and Hoseok instantly.The others on their feet,ready to defend their friend, except Taehyung,who was enjoying his lunch,and Yoongi blending in with the shadows.

"I can't believe you Jungkook!, acting like you're innocent infront of your mates whilst in reality you're bitch,I don't know how they put up wi--"

"Don't you fucking talk to my best friend like that!"

"Can't you see, Park Jimin, your so called best friend keeps hurting people as if the don't have feelings!why--"

"Look,I don't remember who you are but I'm sure I didn't confess to y-"

"Just shut up,Jeon,because of you, my younger brother is  heartbroken!why can't you use your goddamn ability for something good!I HATE YOU JEON, AND ONE DAY,YOU'RE GONNA GET HURT TOO!!" Akwun tried to push Jimin and Hoseok out of the way,Hoseok instantly freezing his whole body,Jimin carrying the
motionless body away.

              Everyone got back to having lunch,not at all surprised that it had to do do with Jungkook.The bangtan table was silent until Taehyung spoke

"He's right Jungkook..... one day, you're gonna get hurt too..... "
Jungkook rolled his eyes at the large male,whilst the others had a sad expression on their faces,because Taehyung was right...

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=
It was the last class of the day,Art. Unfortunately for Taehyung,Jungkook was in Art-A, even worse, the tiny thing decided to sit by him.

"Okay class... " Mr Han began "I'd like you to use art to describe your partner's ability, which I'd like you to submit in two weeks.On the Saturday at the end of the two weeks, the tournament of the greats will commence, which is to test each house's ability as the greatest, bangtan still holding the record, however, the school will pick one opponent you'll go against."
               The class was buzzing with excitment,tournament of the greats,togs for short, was a chance to prove yourself to the administration that your ability could help the society.Taehyung was quite excited about the togs till he realized he'll have to work with Jungkook on the assignment."Fuck my life.... " he muttered,internally preparing himself.

                  The bangtan members were gathered in the hall, watching a movie Hoseok suggested, which was actually pretty good, heck, even Yoongi stayed for it.However, a small male with doe eyes was absent.Taehyung had a few questions for his friends and the movie was suddenly pauses,using his ability.

"Who the fuck paused the movie!" Jimin muttered angrily.

"I did" He caught his friends' attention immediately.

"You guys have been childhood friends with Jungkook,why does he act like that?" They signed,and Namjoon decided to answer for them.

"Jungkook's parents are powerful, his mother a first class enchantress and his father a sorcerer... " he paused "Jungkook got everything he wanted as a kid, his parents loved spoiling him,even his older siblings at his beck and call... from a young age,he was taught ruling over people was power,doing what he wanted.We always tried to advice him,trying many ways to stop him but he never listened....he'd even enchant us at times and at a point, we gave up, hoping he'd learn the lesson himself. "

"So he's a brat" Yoongi smirked at the comment.

"The worst kind of brat..."

"Where's he anyway?"Taehyung already knew the tiny male was up to no good....
"In his room" Jimin said, making a gesture towards the second floor. Taehyung chuckled, knowing very well that that wasn't where the male was.He played the movie again,everyone turning to the screen, and excused himself.

Taehyung made his way to his room, silently opening the door, and just as he guessed,Jungkook was looking through his things.
"It seems you don't know any boundaries...."

Jungkook was startled by the deep voice,doe eyes becoming even larger, if that was possible.

"N-no!I-"

"I really don't want to dislike you, but you're making it difficult..." Taehyung pinched the bridge of his nose,not really wanting to deal with this.He stared at the small male,who was barely 5'2...how could such a tiny  person annoy him so much?

"I-I just wanna know what your ability is!We all do but I'm the only one actually trying!" The larger male signed...not this again.

"I get you're curious but don't you think its kinda fucked up going this far?" Jungkook huffs,frustrated that he didn't get any information...

"I'm really starting to believe we'll never get along...."

"I'm just curious and I'm not afraid to go after what I want."

"You're just a tiny brat" Jungkook pouted at the remark,glaring at Taehyung,who chuckled at his failed attempt to be intimidating.cute...

"Not everyone's a giant like you, Y'know..."

"And not everyone is that much of a brat with the worst attitude but it seems we were  both born against the odds...now get out! " Jungkook scrambled out of his room,a strange sting in his chest....

So now you know that Jungkook's just a brat!please leave your this in the comment section and don't forget to vote!

~•~Lann💜