Chapter 16: Proposal

Few months later.

"My friends!" Ji Won shouted excitedly as she approached them and gave Chaewon a tight hug.

Ji Won handed a small pot of flower, "Congratulations for the opening of your restaurant, my friends."

"Thanks Jiwonie," Ah In pinched her cheek hard that made her winced.

"How about Yoon Park? Why aren't you together?" asked Chaewon.

"Ah I don't know!"

"You guys haven't even dated for that long but you're already fighting nonstop," joked Ah In.

Ji Won rolled her eyes at him, "His probably on his way, together with Joo Won."

Ah In and Chae Won has finally opened their restaurant after two months of planning and renovation.

Inside, Jisoo and Eunwoo are having a chat with each other.

"How long did it take for you to move on from eonni?" Jisoo asked.

"I'm not sure." He simpered. "I wasn't paying attention to it that much. Maybe it's because I didn't hope she'll return my feelings that I never really thought of moving on. One sided feeling are painful at some point but being aware and accepting your position in someones life and not imposing anything makes it less harder to let go of the person."

Jisoo bobbed her head slightly, "Ow, you talk a lot more now."

He smiled, "Loving someone doesn't mean they have to love you back."

"I agree, but why is it so painful." Jisoo looked outside and saw Jung Shin with Yoon Hye. "Speaking of heartbreak," she pouted and Eun Woo turned to where she was looking at.

"Eunwoo-ya!" In the midst of his conversation with Jisoo, Se Jeong patted his back hard from behind him.

He grimaced and gave her a sharp looks. He recognized that voice.

"I'm sorry," Se Jeong apologized half heartedly. "Hi, I'm Se Jeong," she offered a hand to Ji Soo.

Ji Soo smiled at her, "Hi, I'm Jisoo."

Se Jeong gave them a look. "Girlfriend?"

Eun Woo just ignored her and Ji Soo was the one who denied.

"Why are you here?" Eun Woo asked.

Se Jeong sat beside him. "I saw you from the outside and it looked like its an opening, then Ah In oppa saw me and invited me. I can join your table right?"

* * *

Min Ho visited his father's office. It only happens once in a while and his visits has always been related to work, but this time it was something more personal.

"I have exposed all those who were involved in embezzlement and have secured the future of the company." He said lengthily.

His father bobbed his head. He was proud.

"Everything you have asked me to do, I believe I've all accomplished it," he continued. "I remember I asked you to mold me into someone who deserves the company when I was young, thinking that was the most important thing in my life."

His father slightly smiled as he was reminded of the young Min Ho coming to his office when he was so busy with work, just to ask him to train him.

Min Ho grew up seeing his father working day and night as if the company was something so important that his father paid more attention to it than their family. He remembered his father always making an excuse saying, "I'm sorry Min Ho, I have something important to do, can we do this next time?"