Special Short Chapter

Minho was having lunch with Min Young, his girlfriend that he has been dating for a week now.

While Min Young was using the restroom a woman who was nothing but a cup of coffee caught his attention.

It was not her beauty that caught his attention but the book she was reading. He thought of where he saw the same book then realized it was the book Yoon Hye asked him to get but couldn't. That was a week ago.

He was sure Yoon Hye said it was a rare copy.

Min Ho raised his hand on the air, positioning it to cover the woman's upper face so that he could only see the lower part of her face.

He doesn't know how he managed to remember what that woman's lips from the book store looked like, but he's sure that the woman in front of him at the moment was the same woman from a week ago.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" Min Young who just came back asked.

He immediately lowered his hands and faced her. "It's nothing."

A little less than month has passed and Min Ho was invited by Bo Young, a woman he just met few days ago, (not too long after he and Min Young broke up after three weeks of dating) to an art gallery.

They walked side by side as they entered the gallery.

"Welcome," the front desk personnel greeted.

To his surprise, it was the same woman from few weeks ago, and the same woman from the bookstore.

He used to forget someone's image if they were not important, but strangely he could still recognize this woman even if she was no one to him.

He and Bo Young started to look around the gallery. Bo Young noticed he was extra uninterested and she thought she knew why. She was aware of how Minho is with woman and relationship.

"You're interested in her?" She asked all of a sudden and it puzzled him.

She scoffed, "The way you looked at her intensely for that long, it's not the Min Ho we all know. You were never interested and you only date because your capable of doing so."

"And?"

"Short lived or not, it's still something that's new to you. I kind of know her since I'm frequent here, you want me to help you?" She smiled.

Author's Note:

Finally after months of struggling to finish this, I managed to write the last chapter. For those who still read this, thank you so much for sticking with me til the end. I know I lack a lot and the story suddenly went fast-paced. If you read my previous Author's Note you'd understand why it was hard to write the last four chapters for this. If you manage to read it till this part, I can't thank you enough.

For those who's following my other Moon Chae Won stories, please hang in there, I'll try to make a better story with my future update (though it might take a while).

For the meantime, let's watch Flower Of Evil tonight and tomorrow night together. It's a worth watching drama, let's support both Lee Joon Gi and Chae Won as well as all other casts.

For now I'll be away for a long time. Bye, see you again.