Chapter 0 - The Prologue

Year????

Earth 5543 – Home of the SPD Ranger.

The forces of SPD stood their ground on the final battleground against the forces of not just the Emperor Drakkon and his ranger sentries. The B-squad led by the valiant Bridge Carlson, the red ranger, the A squad led by Elita, and the ranger cadets were fighting the endless waves of ranger sentries. The Deka Ranger, leader of the Earth Base of SPD, Sky Tate and Ranger Prime, the first red ranger to lead the B-squad to victory against the forces of Grum aided by the then Earth Base leader and the current Supreme Commander of SPD, Doggie Kruger, Jack Landors were fighting to hold on till the last ship was able to jump Universes.

 The Deka Ranger, leader of the Earth Base of SPD, Sky Tate and Ranger Prime, the first red ranger to lead the B-squad to victory against the forces of Grum aided by the then Earth Base leader and the current Supreme Commander of SPD, Doggie Kruge...

(from left to right, we have Jack Landors aka the Ranger Prime, Bridge Carlson in his upgraded ranger suit and finally Sky Tate he also has a second form where the red is replaced by blue which is a nod to his original colour from when he was a part of  Jacks B-squad.)

"Give up, SPD. You lost the second I landed here." Drakkon announces from his throne atop the Black Dragon Zord.

"We lose, when we say we're done. And we are not even close to being done yet. SPD Prime Battlizer: Sonic Mode." Jack announces as Ric the SPD mascot combines with him going straight to the Sonic Mode.

"For once I agree with you Jack. Deka Ranger: Mode 3 Battlizer." Sky says as his red suit changes from just red to half red and half blue with a blue Deka Fire in the right and a red Deka Fire in the left.

"B-squad, its time for some extra fire power. SPD SWAT mode." Bridge says as he and his B-squad enter the swat mode.

The ranger and the cadets kept fighting losing cadets and ranger to enemy fire at each step, but this didn't stop them. it only made their resolve stronger as they were not just protecting the earth now but also avenging their fallen comrades.

"I've had enough of this bullshit." Drakkon says as he gets up from his throne. "Black Dragon show them true fire power. Dragon Canon." The massive Zord unleashes a huge wave of energy from its large chest piece. the rangers brace for impact, holding onto their loved ones and friends. But the impact never came. It never hit the ground.

The rangers look up to see a huge portal and what looked like a battleship exiting from the portal.

"How!!!!!! How the hell did they get here. I was sure we left no signatures on our path. Then how!!!" Drakkon curses. "Sentries fall back we're leaving. We can't take the forces of SPD and their forces at the same time." The sentries all retreat into the black dragon as the massive Zord warps to an unknown location.

"Looks like we are just in time." A dark-skinned man tells his friend.

"We made it before there were any major causalities." He responds.

Jack, sky and bridge point their blaster to the ship, ready to shoot. "This is Sky Tate, Leader of SPD Earth Base. State your purpose immediately."

"Whoa there, sky. Calm down. Is that the way to treat an old friend?" A man says as he walked forward.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

A/N:- that was chapter 0 of my second book and just a warning, the parts with Izuku and the gang will take a bit as I need to cover a lot of stuff with power rangers and their adventure before they jump to the BNHA universe. i will be taking the next chapter to basically explain a lot of the stuff that will be happening in the story as I will be using the base story from the Shattered Grid, Beyond The Grid and the rest of the Boom comics run of Power rangers. if you want to know how the original story goes, I would suggest reading the comics. the way I went about this was youtube. Comicstorian has a whole playlist on power rangers comics (and a lot of the other comics from DC, Marvel and even Scooby Doo) so you can what that if you want to get a better understanding of what happens in the story or what was supposed to happen, I wont be doing a lot of the events since its been a while since I have read them. but I will be explaining all that stuff in the next chapter.

Oh and Sky becoming the Commander of Earth Base of SPD is an actual thing and so is Bridges suit, it is shown in the comic Soul Of the Dragon which follows the story of Tommy Olivers son as the B-Squad Green ranger. 

Jacks new suit is taken from Jason Bisschoff's tweet of ideas that never made it to the show or something. i found the idea cool and wanted to implement it. the images above go to the artists cuz I cant draw for shit.

so that's it for the first chapter of the prologue.

thanks  for reading.

V