Chapter 87

Timothy's POV

It was already late in the evening but I still couldn't get some sleep. Thinking that my daughter was being held by Marcus, I could feel my wolf stirring just at the very thought of it.

Heading out of my room, I decided to take a walk to calm him down.

"Couldn't sleep eh??" I saw Garreth standing on the porch as I closed the front door.

"No." Was all I said but by the look on his face, he knew what I was thinking.

"Everything will work out. I'm sure Maddison will be alright. And also, I want to apologize for the things Jayden said to her." I shook my head.

"He has nothing to apologize for. Having your child, your loved one to be in grave danger can make you do or say things that you don't actually mean. I shouldn't of attacked him but my wolf just went beserk when he learned that she was in danger."

"We'll finish the issue with the vampire attacks here as soon as we can. Then we can go back and make a plan to save her." I gave him an appreciative nod.

"I can really see why your pack looks up to you, especially Jayden. Not only as his Alpha but also as a father figure. Though I can't help but feel sad for my beta."

"I look at Jayden and Michael as my own sons. With Jayden being mature as Michael being the mischevous one. But, you could never deny that Jonathan is Jayden's father in blood. He just has to show his son that he truly wants a chance." I was about to say something when a loud howl broke out alerting us both.

"Something's wrong." I say as I head heavy footsteps coming from inside the packhouse before Alpha Bradly and Mathew ran out.

"What's happening?!" Garreth asked the two Alphas.

"We're under attack. A large group of vampires are.." he was cut off when a scream was heard.

Vampires suddenly emerged fr.the forest.

"They've penetrated through our defenses." Alpha Mathew growled out before going to action. Shifting mid-air, went on to attack the vampires with Bradly behind him.

Warriors fighting, parents trying to protect their pups, both vampire and wolf bodies lied on the ground in such a short time.

Giving out a loud howl, I called upon my Silver Moon warriors as Garreth called his.

Going on the attack, I shifted to my gray wolf with a snarl as Silver Moon and Bloodrose fought to help defend the wolves of Sherwood and Dark Crescent.

Snarls and hisses. Screams and whimpers of pain echoed through the air.

I jumped a leech who was about kill a female wolf who was trying to protect her pup crying behind her.

Biting down on his shoulder, I pushed him down to the ground with a thud as I clawed on his back littering long gashes.

Letting go of his shoulder I clamped on his arm and with his scream I ripped it off with a loud crunch.

I felt a hard kick on my side, knocking me off of the heavily bleeding vampire.

As I got up, a slim brunette female vampire was kneeling down beside the now dead vampire.

"Neil!!" She yelled as tears streamed down her face. "No!! Don't you fucking leave me!!"

But it was no use, for he was gone. She cried out before her eyes turned to me with rage. "You.. killed him.."

She said in almost a whisper.

"You killed my beloved!!" She hissed as she attacked me.

The female wolf and her pup managed to get away which I was greatfull for now as I faced the enraged vampire.