Chapter 100

Jayden's POV

He touched her..

He raped her..

Hurt her..

Traumatized her..

My claws sharpened as well as my canines. Ros kept on pushing in my mind, trying to gain control of me and attack Marcus for hurting our mate.

And I was almost tempted to let him...

But he needed to suffer like how Maddison suffered in his hands.

My black hoodie was torn from all the fighting and I just decides to rip the whole thing off of me as I followed where Marcus was right now.

But as I entered the room, he wasn't there. And as I looked for that bastard I saw him exiting through the door. I didn't waste time and ran after him.

I tracked down his scent, cutting down his soldiers that chose to die by getting in my way.

I reached a large door where his scent was the strongest so without thinking twice I kicked the door open.

"Oh goody, you made it." He said in an amused tone.

"Stop running like a coward and face me. Or are you too much of a pussy to even do just that??" I snarled.

He chuckled at me though I could see cuts and bruises on his face, probably when I kicked him through the castle wall.

"Now now we'll get there later." I growled lowly at that. "You know, you always seem to surprise me. I've never would have thought that you wolves would manage to bring down my walls. And I can say that you mutts really have a chance in defeating me tonight."

"And I plan on finishing this fight by ripping you apart." He didn't seem the slightest concerned by what I said and that really pissed me off.

"Now what would Maddison say about that??"

"Don't you fucking say her name. You have no right to say her name after what you did to her." I snarled.

"Oh really?? I believe I do since she here in my own castle."

"Where is she?!?!" I yelled out as I readied myself to attack him.

"Somewhere in the castle. But don't worry, I've already sent two of my men to get her." I clenched my teeth as I looked at the smiling bastard im front of me.

"You damn bastard... I'm going to rip your fucking head off!!!" I snarled as Ros continued to push through me.

"Give me my mate.. Give her back to me!!" I pounced.

I tried to slash him using my claws but he dodged it and I scraped the walls instead.

He roundhouse kicked me on my stomach before pulling me towards him by my arm and punching me on my face. I then felt multiple sharp objects scraping me on my chest.

"Remember that you're not the only one with sharp claws pup." He teased. And I growled, seeing that his hands were indeed clawed.

He tried to kick me again but I caught him before clawing him on his stomach and elbowed him on his face.

I grabbed his arm and flipped him on his back before kicking him on his ribs hearing a crack.

He screamed out in pain..

I was about to keep on attacking him when as scent hit me which stopped me in my tracks.

I followed the scent and turned towards the knocked down door and there I saw them...