The next few years

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan began there journey through life after Wei Ying was finally healed enough for them to start going about. The first thing they did was go and finish there honeymoon. Wei Ying now had a fully functioning core that worked better than his original much to his astonishment. Of course, Baoshan Sanren continued to pop up in the Cloud recesses to check on her grandson and talk smack to people that spoke poorly of Wei Ying.

Jiang Cheng and Nie Hausang finally got there act together. They were now the proud parents of three children, ( and many dogs). Jiang Yanli had been splitting her time with Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying evenly. Jin Ling had grown to become fond of his uncle Wei Ying. Though he was too stubborn to admit that he had grown fond of him. His mother told him he took after his father and Uncle Jiang Cheng to much and that he should learn from Wei Ying and his kindness.

Lan Yuan spent most of his days with his parents and Wen Ning and, of course, his Jing Yi. He and Jing Yi had been seeing each other since the wedding, much to Lan Xi Chen's overwhelming glee. Lan Xi Chen had ended up confessing to Meng Yao, who had found his book of matches underneath a floorboard in Xi Chen's room. Like any average person would do, he read the journal and, to his shock, found out all the romance that had occurred in the last century. Himself and Xi Chen included. The two had already set a wedding date.

Lan Qiren had found it increasingly difficult to hide his affection for Wei Ying and his infectious smile, so he spent most of his day scowling to make sure he made no slip of the face. Though everyone knew the truth anyway.

Much to Baoshan Sanren's pleasure, no fighting ensured, and the next years were peaceful and prosperous.

Things had changed after the Yiling Patriarch came back, of course. Whispers of him being immortal or him having reached the highest level of cultivation with Lan Zhan were common among towns. Though nothing was ever confirmed almost three hundred years later, this was a proven point. But that is another story.

Wen Ning was no longer as feared as we were before. Mainly because anyone who spent any time with him would soon realize he was a timid as a butterfly. Though people did not seek his presence, they did not shy away.

Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying had made up and were as happy as before. Lan Zhan was still hesitant in letting the two spend absorbent amounts of time together.

Through the years, their story faded into legend and then to Myth. The Yiling Patriarch and the renowned Haungang-Jun were said to have spent an eternity together. The story is no longer as important as it once was. Times have changed. Core cultivation is no longer something that is practiced. Times are more simple.

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan are no more.

But two similar striking faces that go by the names Sean Xiao and Wang Yi Bo wander a college campus together, with eyes that suggest they have seen a thousand years.

They are found with a core group of people, namely Marius Wang, Liu Hai Kuan, Lulu Xuan, Paul Yu, Zoey Meng, Ji Li, Zhu Zan Jin, Qi Pei Xin, Zheng Fan Xing, and Caeser Guo.

They called themselves the Untamed, but no one else on campus really knew what that meant.

Authors note.I.. well, I have nothing to say for myself.I hoped you liked the ending.Let me know if you would like a sequel about there collage life. That could be fun. Well, thank you to my loyal readers and everyone that has left messages or kudos or both. Thank you all, and love ya'll most.