twenty nine

*elena's pov*

"so, is anyone gonna tell me who the hell is rebekah? i mean, everything is about her so at least a brief something will help." i plead as we all sit down on the couch, silently.

"i think elena deserves an explanation on everything, madison. i'll leave you two to talk." i confusingly nod but smile.

"gosh, i thought that skank was outta our lives for good!" maddy yells as i lick my lips.

"rebekah is the girl bryce and d-dally fell in love with. they fought, hurt, risked everything for that girl! rebekah was a sweet, mature, rich city girl when the boys met her. she was clueless about gang life or anything like that until bryce and dallas brought her into the world of deep new york. well, once rebekah knew about this world, she obviously knew that she had both boys behind her like lost puppies. rebekah played them, and boy she played them g-good. it was until that the boys turned against each other and did horrible things to prove their love to rebekah. despite them being in the gang life for years, they fell for rebekah's tricks. rebekah ended up hurting those two, physically and heart-ly." maddy slowly explains, making me just listen.

dallas and bryce fighting for the same girl? wow.

"elena, you may not see it perfectly clear, but history's repeating itself. i mean, why do you think dallas pushes you away from him and bryce? why is dallas protecting you from my brother? think about it right now." i look down at my lap. why me? why fight over me?

why does bryce want me? why does dallas want me?

"ask yourself, why is dallas protecting you from bryce?"

oh my god.

"bryce wants me to turn like rebekah."

-----

short chapter :(