December 14th

---Remus POV---

Remus woke up to see his usual after-transformation look. He was scratched up, weak, tired, and in the hospital wing. What he didn't expect to see was a sleeping Sirius in the bed next to him with a large scar on his leg. Did Remus do that to him? "Oh you're up!" Madam Pomfrey said, handing him a large chocolate bar. "Eat up, you lost a lot of blood last night." Remus nodded and took a bite of chocolate while still looking at Sirius.

"You should tell your friends to be more careful. This one tripped while sleep walking and it left quite a nasty scar on his leg." Remus must've done that. He couldn't remember, but he couldn't think of any other way that scar could've been made.

"MOONY!" James yelled as he and Peter ran towards him.

"No running in the hospital wing and absolutely no yelling!" Madam Pomfrey scolded.

"Sorry," Peter replied while James handed Remus three bars of honeydukes chocolate. Madam Pomfrey walked back to her office with an annoyed expression on her face.

"What happened to Sirius?" Remus quickly asked.

"Your little furry problem gave him a scratch. He'll be fine though." James said. "How are you? Do you need any food, water, clothes? I can go get you something if you need." James gave him a motherly expression that made Remus laugh.

"I'm fine, but I can't believe I did that to Sirius." Remus pointed towards Sirius's leg.

"He'll be fine. He'll probably show the scar off like it's 100,000 galleons."

"It's definitely not worth 100,000 galleons, but I'm flattered you think my leg is worth that much." Sirius said weakly.

"SIRIUS!" the three boys yelled together.

"You alright Moony, you lost a lot of blood last night."

"I'll be fine, it's you I'm worried about. Did I do that to you?"

"Yeah, but I love it. It's kinda shaped like a sword."

"Like Godric Gryffindor's sword." Peter said with a smile.

"You blacked out last night mate." James said, sitting next to Sirius. "We had to bang on the hospital wings doors and I said you fell while sleepwalking."

"Wicked." Sirius replied with a grin.

"James is a terrible actor and I can not believe that Pomfrey believed him." Peter said with a grin. The group laughed.

"Did you bring me any chocolate?" Sirius asked with a frown.

"I uh," James grabbed one of Remus's chocolate bars and handed it to Sirius. "Yup!"

"Hey!" Remus yelled.

"You'll be fine you already have two others."

"But what if he wants a third one James." Sirius said with a grin.

"Exactly." Remus replied.

"Fine I'll go sneak into the kitchens and get you another one." James and Peter started to walk away from the pair. "This is what I get for being fucking nice." Remus heard James mutter as he closed the Hospital Wing's doors.